Affiliation: Klinicki centar
Country: Serbia and Montenegro
- Results of the clinical examination of an ointment with marigold (Calendula officinalis) extract in the treatment of venous leg ulcersV Duran
Clinical Center, Dermatovenereological Clinic, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro
Int J Tissue React 27:101-6. 2005..05). The results obtained are preliminary, but they suggest the positive effects of the ointment with marigold extract on venous ulcer epithelialization...
- Influence of different types of electromagnetic fields on skin reparatory processes in experimental animalsMilan Matic
Dermatovenereological Clinic, Clinical Centre of Vojvodina, Hajduk Veljkova 1s7, Novi Sad, 21000, Serbia
Lasers Med Sci 24:321-7. 2009..The statistical significance was at the P < 0.05 level. Different types of electromagnetic fields have a promoting effect on the wound healing process...
- [Microcirculatory changes in chronic venous insufficiency]M Matic
Klinika za kozno venericne bolesti, Klinicki centar, Novi Sad
Med Pregl 53:579-83. 2000..First alterations occurs in macrocirculation, and after some period changes in microcirculation also appear. Those changes are leading to the ultimate stage in CVI--venous ulcer...
- [Low level laser irradiation and its effect on repair processes in the skin]Milan Matic
Klinika za kozno venericne bolesti, Medicinski fakultet Novi Sad, Klinicki centar Novi Sad
Med Pregl 56:137-41. 2003..It affects all phases of this very complex process. This paper offers a more detailed analysis of these aspects...
- [Papular-purpuric gloves and socks syndrome--a case report]Zorica Gajinov
Klinika za kozne i venericne bolesti, Klinicki centar Novi Sad, Novi Sad
Med Pregl 59:380-3. 2006..It is triggered by a viral infection, most commonly by Human parvovirus B19 or Coxsackie group of viruses, but precise viral diagnosis is not obtained in all cases...