Petar M Seferovic
Affiliation: Clinical Center of Serbia
Country: Serbia and Montenegro
- Flexible percutaneous pericardioscopy: inherent drawbacks and recent advancesP M Seferovic
University Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases, Medical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Herz 25:741-7. 2000....
- Diagnostic value of pericardial biopsy: improvement with extensive sampling enabled by pericardioscopyPetar M Seferovic
Department of Cardiology 2, University Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases of the Medical Center of Serbia Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Circulation 107:978-83. 2003....
- Cardiac arrhythmias and conduction disturbances in autoimmune rheumatic diseasesP M Seferovic
Department of Cardiology, Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases of the Clinical Center of Serbia, Koste Todorovica 8, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Rheumatology (Oxford) 45:iv39-42. 2006..Conduction disturbances in SSc are due to fibrosis of sinoatrial node, presenting as abnormal ECG, bundle and fascicular blocks and occur in 25-75% of patients...
- Management strategies in pericardial emergenciesPetar M Seferovic
Department of Cardiology, Institute for Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Herz 31:891-900. 2006..This condition should immediately lead to cardiac surgery. Although pericardiectomy is the only treatment for permanent constriction, this procedure is contraindicated when extensive myocardial fibrosis and/or atrophy are demonstrated...
- Pericardial disease in pregnancyArsen D Ristic
University Institute for Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Herz 28:209-15. 2003..Delivery of normal infants in term after pericardiocentesis or pericardiectomy is expected, whenever natural history of causative disease allows. Pericardiectomy itself is not a contraindication for subsequent successful pregnancies...
- Magnetic resonance imaging in pericardial diseases. Indications and diagnostic valueRuzica Maksimovic
University Institute for Radiology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Herz 31:708-14. 2006
- Management of pericardial effusion the role of echocardiography in establishing the indications and the selection of the approach for drainageArsen D Ristic
University Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Herz 30:144-50. 2005
- Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. Predictors of survival in 229 consecutive surgical patientsMiroslav Markovic
Department of Vascular Surgery, Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Herz 29:123-9. 2004..A ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm is one of the most urgent surgical conditions with high mortality. The aim of the present study was to define relevant prognostic predictors for the outcome of surgical treatment...