Affiliation: Institut Pasteur
- Plasmodium falciparum susceptibility to anti-malarial drugs in Dakar, Senegal, in 2010: an ex vivo and drug resistance molecular markers studyBécaye Fall
Laboratoire d étude de la chimiosensibilité du paludisme, Federation des Laboratoires, Hôpital Principal de Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
Malar J 12:107. 2013....
- Longitudinal survey of malaria morbidity over 10 years in Saharevo (Madagascar): further lessons for strengthening malaria controlLeon P Rabarijaona
Institut Pasteur de Madagascar, BP 1274 Antananarivo 101, Madagascar
Malar J 8:190. 2009..To integrate this variability in the national malaria control policy, extensive epidemiological studies are required to up-date previous records and adjust strategies...
- Use of HRP-2-based rapid diagnostic test for Plasmodium falciparum malaria: assessing accuracy and cost-effectiveness in the villages of Dielmo and Ndiop, SenegalAlioune Badara Ly
Unité d Epidémiologie des Maladies Infectieuses, Institut Pasteur de Dakar, BP 220 Dakar, Senegal
Malar J 9:153. 2010....
- A multiplex assay for the simultaneous detection of antibodies against 15 Plasmodium falciparum and Anopheles gambiae saliva antigensElena Ambrosino
IRBA and UMR6236, Marseille, France
Malar J 9:317. 2010..Thus, the aim of this study was to develop a sensitive tool to assess the exposure to malaria or to bites from the vector Anopheles gambiae, despite anti-malarial prophylactic treatment...
- Population diversity and antibody selective pressure to Plasmodium falciparum MSP1 block2 locus in an African malaria-endemic settingNitchakarn Noranate
Institut Pasteur, Unité d Immunologie Moléculaire des Parasites, CNRS URA 2581, 28 rue du Dr Roux, 75724 Paris Cedex 15, France
BMC Microbiol 9:219. 2009..To address this question, population allelic polymorphism and sequence variant-specific antibody responses were studied in a single Senegalese rural community where malaria transmission is intense and perennial...
- Assessment of the relative success of sporozoite inoculations in individuals exposed to moderate seasonal transmissionAdama Tall
Unite d Epidemiologie, Institut Pasteur de Dakar, B P 220 Dakar, Senegal
Malar J 8:161. 2009..Few longitudinal data are available in populations in whom malaria transmission level had also been measured...
- [Two cases of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever (CCHF) in two tourists in Senegal in 2004]A Tall
Institut Pasteur de Dakar, BP 220 Dakar, Senegal
Bull Soc Pathol Exot 102:159-61. 2009..Healthcare workers and family members who had contact with tissue or blood from patients were followed up after the putative exposure either in France or in Senegal...
- Experimental IgG antibody production in vitro by peripheral blood and tonsil surface gamma+ B lymphocytes from Plasmodium falciparum-immune West AfricansO Garraud
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Institut Pasteur de Dakar, Senegal
Scand J Immunol 54:606-12. 2001..Furthermore, this study demonstrates the relevance and potential utility of tonsils as a source of B lymphocytes to characterize further specific antibody responses to P. falciparum antigens in immune populations...
- [Cohorts and bio-libraries for studying malaria in tropical areas]C Rogier
Institut Pasteur de Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 51:175-82. 2003..falciparum infections by molecular genotyping methods...