- The use of train of four monitoring for clinical evaluation of the axillary brachial plexus block
Anaesthesiology and Reanimation Department, Adnan Menderes University Medical Faculty, 09100, Aydin, Turkey
J Clin Monit Comput 28:243-9. 2014
..The use of TOF monitoring may be beneficial to assess the objective clinical effect of motor block in the patients with axillary brachial plexus nerve block. ..
- The persisting analgesic effect of low-dose intravenous ketamine after spinal anaesthesia for caesarean section
Adnan Menderes University, Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation, Aydin, Turkey
Eur J Anaesthesiol 22:518-23. 2005
..To compare the analgesic effects of intrathecal fentanyl and low-dose intravenous ketamine as adjuvants to intrathecal bupivacaine for Caesarean section...
- Hypotension induced by lateral decubitus or supine spinal anaesthesia in elderly with low ejection fraction undergone hip surgery
Anesthesiology and Reanimation Department, Adnan Menderes University Medical Faculty, Aydin 09100, Turkey
J Clin Monit Comput 21:103-7. 2007
..The aim of the study was to assess the effect of low ejection fraction (EF) on hypotension during lateral or supine position of spinal anaesthesia in patients older than 75 years old...
- The effects of spinal anesthesia on QT interval in preeclamptic patients
Department of Anaesthesiology, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
Anesth Analg 103:1250-5. 2006
..In conclusion, the QTc interval may be prolonged in severe preeclamptic patients who have hypertension and hypocalcemia. Spinal anesthesia for cesarean delivery may normalize that prolonged QTc interval due to sympathetic blockade...
- The analgesic effect of lornoxicam when added to lidocaine for intravenous regional anaesthesia
Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation, Adnan Menderes University, Medical Faculty Aydin, Turkey
Br J Anaesth 97:408-13. 2006
..The aim of the study was to evaluate the effect of lornoxicam (L) on sensory and motor block onset time, tourniquet pain, and postoperative analgesia, when added to lidocaine in intravenous regional anaesthesia (IVRA)...
- The protective effect of nitroglycerin on gastrointestinal and renal side effects of lornoxicam in rats
Adnan Menderes University, Medical Faculty, Anesthesiology and Reanimation Department, Turkey
Eur J Pharmacol 541:191-7. 2006
- Beneficial effect of low-dose ketamine addition to epidural administration of morphine-bupivacaine mixture for cancer pain in two cases
Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation, State Hospital Anesthesiology and Reanimation Clinic, Adnan Menderes University, Medical Faculty, Aydin, Turkey
Pain Med 7:166-9. 2006
..Low doses of epidural ketamine added to morphine and bupivacaine increase the mean duration of satisfactory analgesia without severe adverse effects and restore quality of life when traditional therapy fails...
- [The effects of combination of two lornoxicam doses and nitroglycerine on acute pain in rats]
Adnan Menderes University Medical Faculty, Anesthesiology and Reanimation Department, Aydin, Turkey
Agri 17:47-52. 2005
..In conclusion, 1.3 mg/kg dose of lornoksicam with the use of nitrogliserine provided early and efficient analgesia, but the increasing dose of lornoksicam did not maintain better analgesia...
- The analgesic effect of nitroglycerin added to lidocaine on intravenous regional anesthesia
Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation, Department of Orthopedics, and Traumatology Adnan Menderes University, Medical Faculty, Aydin, Turkey
Anesth Analg 102:916-20. 2006
..0001) but the side effects were similar in both groups. We conclude that the addition of NTG to lidocaine for IV regional anesthesia improves sensory and motor block, tourniquet pain, and postoperative analgesia without side effects...
- Effects of positioning in laparoscopic adnexal surgery on QT dispersion and heart rate variability under sevoflurane anesthesia
Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation, Adnan Menderes University, Faculty of Medicine, Aydin, Turkey
J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 17:26-31. 2007
..This study compared the intraoperative changes in the corrected QT dispersion and heart rate variability, predictors of autonomic cardiac function, in laparotomic and laparoscopic adnexal surgery...
- Usage of remifentanil and fentanyl in intravenous patient-controlled sedo-analgesia
Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation, Aydin, Turkey
Agri 19:39-46. 2007
..PCA is a convenient and safe method, especially at the beginning of the operation when anxiety is intense, and during healon/lens implantation...
- [The effect of spinal anesthesia on pulmonary function tests in old patients]
Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation, Faculty of Medicine, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
Tuberk Toraks 55:64-70. 2007
..PFT decrement probabilities should be taken in account in old patients supposing for spinal anesthesia and be paid attention for high level spinal blocks in risk group patients...
- Effects of sevoflurane on QT dispersion and heart rate variability
Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
Adv Ther 23:439-45. 2006
..001) was seen in standard deviation of the R-R interval, which was used as a measure of cardiac autonomic tone...
- [Upper lobectomy for lung cancer with true tracheal bronchus: a unique presentation]
Departamento de Cirugía Torácica, Universidad de Adnan Menderes, Aydin, Turquia
Arch Bronconeumol 46:332-4. 2010
..Post-surgical histological stage was T2aN0M0 (stage IB). The patient is well 48 months after the operation and has no evidence of recurrence...
- Topical heparin: a promising agent for the prevention of tracheal stenosis in airway surgery
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
J Surg Res 157:e23-9. 2009
..The aim of this study was to investigate the efficacy of topical heparin for healing of tracheal re-implants in a rabbit's model and its resultant histological changes compared with that of MMC...
- The antinociceptive effects of systemic administration of tramadol, gabapentin and their combination on mice model of acute pain
Osman Nuri Aydin
Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation Algology, Adnan Menderes University Faculty of Medicine, Aydin, Turkey
Agri 24:49-55. 2012
..The aim of the present study was to investigate the possible antinociceptive effects of systemic administration of tramadol and gabapentin either alone or in combination on acute pain models in mice...
- Postresectional lung injury in thoracic surgery pre and intraoperative risk factors: a retrospective clinical study of a hundred forty-three cases
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Medical Faculty, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
J Cardiothorac Surg 5:62. 2010
..The aim of the study was to determine the pre and intraoperative factors associated with ARDS after pulmonary resection retrospectively...
- [Operative stabilization of traumatic flail chest using a reconstruction plaque]
Department of Chest Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
Tuberk Toraks 57:342-7. 2009