Richard W Scott
- De novo designed synthetic mimics of antimicrobial peptidesRichard W Scott
PolyMedix, Inc, 170 N Radnor Chester Road, Suite 300, Radnor, PA 19087, USA
Curr Opin Biotechnol 19:620-7. 2008..One class of these synthetic mimics of antimicrobial peptides (SMAMPs) is being developed as intravenous antibiotics...
- Biomimetic Polymers for an Antiseptic HandwashRichard Scott; Fiscal Year: 2004..The goal of the Phase I studies is to identify a set of compounds (discovery leads) that rapidly kill a broad spectrum of transmissible hand pathogens and are not readily absorbed through the skin. ..
- Biomimetic antimicrobials for biowarfare pathogensRichard Scott; Fiscal Year: 2004..In Phase II, thorough lead optimization will be done on the first generation lead compounds for subsequent development of specific therapeutic and material applications. ..
- Development of biomimetic oligomers as anti-coagulant antagonistsRichard Scott; Fiscal Year: 2007..We are developing non-peptidic oligomers as substitutes for protamine to safely and effectively neutralize the anti-coagulation properties of UFH and potentially the LMWHs. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- A Novel Antimicrobial Peptide Mimetic For Oral CandidiasisRichard Scott; Fiscal Year: 2008..The compounds to be examined here represent an important advance in the design of antifungal agents for oral applications. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Therapeutic Development of Antimicrobial BiomimeticsRichard Scott; Fiscal Year: 2008..The projected use for the developed product is as an iv injectable antibiotic to treat hospital-acquired infections. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..