- MDCT for the diagnosis of acute pulmonary embolismCornelia Schaefer-Prokop
Department of Radiology, Academic Medical Center AMC, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur Radiol 15:D37-41. 2005..Diagnostic algorithms are outlined that describe the role of CT in context with the pretest probability, the D-Dimer, lower limb sonography and scintigraphy...
- [Conventional and CT diagnostics of bronchial carcinoma]C Schaefer-Prokop
Academic Medical Center, Meibergdreef 9, NL 1105, Amsterdam, Niederlande
Radiologe 50:675-83. 2010..The N staging was not modified. One of the most important new features is the fact that the new classification no longer applies only to non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) but also to SCLC and carcinoid tumors...
- [HRCT patterns of the most important interstitial lung diseases]C Schaefer-Prokop
Abt Radiologie, Meander Medisch Centrum, Amersfoort, Niederlande
Radiologe 54:1170-9. 2014..The article describes the most important interstitial lung diseases following a four pattern approach with a predominant nodular or reticular pattern or a pattern with increased or decreased lung density. ..
- [Lung cancer screening. What have we learnt for the practice so far?]C Schaefer-Prokop
Abteilung Radiologie, Meander Medisch Centrum, Amersfoort, Niederlande
Radiologe 54:462-9. 2014..Lung cancer is the most frequent cause of tumor-associated death and only has a good prognosis if detected at a very early tumor stage...
- Digital chest radiography: an update on modern technology, dose containment and control of image qualityCornelia Schaefer-Prokop
Department of Radiology, Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 9, 1105AZ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur Radiol 18:1818-30. 2008..The focus of the review is hereby on adult applications, the relationship between dose and image quality and the differences between the various detector systems...