- Adaptive changes related to medication treatment of ADHD: listening to parents of children in clinical trials of a novel nonstimulant medication
Keith E Saylor
Neuroscience, Inc, Old Georgetown Road Manor House, 5612 Spruce Tree Ave, 3rd Floor, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:23-8. 2002
..Research protocols that omit parental interviews that assess adaptive and executive function may well overlook several meaningful and consequential medication-related improvements...
- The Life Participation Scale for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder--Child Version: psychometric properties of an adaptive change instrument
NeuroScience Inc, 106 Elden Street, Herndon, VA 20170, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 17:831-42. 2007
..The 24-item LPS-C is intended to augment traditional ADHD measures. This analysis assessed the scale's psychometric properties...
- Effects of atomoxetine on self-reported high-risk behaviors and health-related quality of life in adolescents with ADHD
Neuroscience, Inc, Herndon, VA 20170, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 26:2087-95. 2010
- Quality of life assessment in adult patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder treated with atomoxetine
Lenard A Adler
Department of Psychiatry, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 26:648-52. 2006
..Despite the existence of research demonstrating the effects of ADHD on certain aspects of life, the clinical trials of treatments for this disorder have focused primarily on efficacy and safety...
- High-dose atomoxetine treatment of ADHD in youths with limited response to standard doses
Christopher J Kratochvil
University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:1128-37. 2007
..To assess the utility and tolerability of higher than standard atomoxetine doses to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Effects of atomoxetine on growth in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder following up to five years of treatment
Thomas J Spencer
Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard Medical School, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 17:689-700. 2007
..To examine the effects on growth of long-term pharmacological treatment for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), we present findings from an ongoing 5-year study of the efficacy and safety of treatment with atomoxetine...
- Emotional expression in children treated with ADHD medication: development of a new measure
Amy R Perwien
Eli Lilly and Company
J Atten Disord 11:568-79. 2008
- Atomoxetine and osmotically released methylphenidate for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: acute comparison and differential response
Jeffrey H Newcorn
Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Box 1230, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA
Am J Psychiatry 165:721-30. 2008
- Once-daily atomoxetine treatment for children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, including an assessment of evening and morning behavior: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Douglas K Kelsey
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Pediatrics 114:e1-8. 2004
..Another goal was to determine how early in treatment it was possible to discern a specific effect of the drug on ADHD symptoms...