Walid A Mourad
Affiliation: King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Country: Saudi Arabia
- Primary diagnosis and REAL/WHO classification of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma by fine-needle aspiration: cytomorphologic and immunophenotypic approachW A Mourad
Department of Pathology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Diagn Cytopathol 28:191-5. 2003..The diagnosis and classification of NHL can be achieved in a large number of cases on FNA material. This accuracy can be increased if cytomorphologic criteria are established for different entities of NHL aided by FCM for phenotyping...
- Cytomorphologic differentiation of Hodgkin's lymphoma and Ki-1+ anaplastic large cell lymphoma in fine needle aspiratesWalid A Mourad
Department of Pathology BMC 10, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, P O Box 3354, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 11211
Acta Cytol 47:744-8. 2003..To cytomorphologically differentiate Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) from Ki-1+ anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) in fine needle aspirates...
- Biological markers in Helicobacter pylori-associated gastritis and carcinoma: the value of a scoring systemWalid A Mourad
Department of Pathology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Institute, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ann Saudi Med 24:112-8. 2004..We examined p53 expression, ploidy and proliferative activity and assessed H. pylori infection in relationship to IM and/or A/D in cases of gastritis not associated with GA and in cases of GA...
- Fine-needle aspiration of the testis in azoospermic men: the value of measuring serum follicle stimulating hormone and testicular sizeW A Mourad
Department of Pathology MBC10, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, P O Box 3354, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 11211
Diagn Cytopathol 32:185-8. 2005..This reduction would have a significant impact on the management of these patients with a significant decrease in cost, logistics, and patient anxiety...
- Grading of follicular lymphoma using flow cytometryWalid A Mourad
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ann Saudi Med 26:205-10. 2006..Grading is extremely difficult in needle core biopsies and fine needle aspirates. We attempted to grade FL using flow cytometry (FCM) and CD19/ forward scatter...
- A study comparing different approaches in managing neck nodes in early carcinoma of the tongueNasser M Al-Rajhi
Division of Radiation Oncology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, PO Box 3354, Riyadh 11211, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Saudi Med J 23:1343-6. 2002..To evaluate elective neck treatment in patients with early stage (T1-2 negative neck node [N0]) squamous cell carcinoma of the oral tongue...
- The impact of the World Health Organization classification and clonality assessment of posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorders on disease managementWalid A Mourad
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Department of Pathology, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 11211
Arch Pathol Lab Med 130:1649-53. 2006..The World Health Organization classification of posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorders divides them into 4 main categories...
- T-cell/histiocyte-rich B-cell lymphoma: Clinical presentation, management and prognostic factors: report on 61 patients and review of literatureAmr El Weshi
Department of Medical Oncology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Leuk Lymphoma 48:1764-73. 2007..It has an aggressive course and poor outcome; with most of patients presenting with advanced disease stage together with high IPI score. Treatment outcome seems to be similar to IPI matched DLBCL counterpart...