M Anwar Iqbal
Affiliation: King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Country: Saudi Arabia
- Complex de novo cryptic subtelomeric rearrangements in a fetus with multiple ultrasonographic abnormalities and a normal karyotype at amniocentesisM Anwar Iqbal
Section of Cytogenetics Molecular Genetics, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Prenat Diagn 25:1142-9. 2005..We wanted to detect cryptic subtelomeric rearrangements (CSTR) in a fetus with multiple abnormal ultrasonographic findings that revealed a normal karyotype at amniocentesis...
- del(6)(p23) in two cases of de novo AML--a new recurrent primary chromosome abnormalityM Anwar Iqbal
Section of Cytogenetics Molecular Genetics, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, King Faisal Cancer Center, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Eur J Haematol 77:245-50. 2006..In this report, we present two young adult patients with de novo AML-M2 and a terminal deletion 6p23 as a sole primary abnormality, confirmed by chromosome 6 specific subtelomeric probes...
- Interstitial del(20)(q11.2q12) - clinical and molecular cytogenetic characterizationM Anwar Iqbal
Cytogenetics and Molecular Cytogenetics, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Saudi Arabia
Am J Med Genet A 143:1880-4. 2007..2q12) by high-resolution microarray comparative genomic hybridization (arrayCGH) showed an approximately 6.8 Mb deletion. To our knowledge this is the first report of a de novo interstitial del(20)(q11.2q12) characterized by arrayCGH...
- Cytogenetics and etiology of ambiguous genitalia in 120 pediatric patientsAngham Al-Mutair
Department of Pediatrics, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ann Saudi Med 24:368-72. 2004..Prenatal DNA testing in at-risk families should be considered and appropriate therapy offered to minimize or prevent genital ambiguity...
- Isodicentric Philadelphia chromosomes in imatinib mesylate (Gleevec)-resistant patientsChristine M Szych
Department of Pathology, University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital, 601 Elmwood Avenue, P O Box 704, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 174:132-7. 2007..The impact of the isodicentric Philadelphia chromosomes on genomic instability, heterogeneity, and amplification of the Philadelphia chromosomes in IM-resistant patients is discussed...