Khalid Al Faleh
Affiliation: King Saud University
Country: Saudi Arabia
- Indomethacin prophylaxis revisited: changing practice and supportive evidenceK Alfaleh
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Acta Paediatr 100:641-6. 2011..Methodological concerns such as the use of a composite outcome, statistical power, anticipated side effects of indomethacin prophylaxis and lack of predictive validity of cognitive delay measurements are presented...
- Success rate and neonatal morbidities associated with early extubation in extremely low birth weight infantsKhaled Al Faleh
Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, King Saud University, College of Medicine, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ann Saudi Med 31:577-80. 2011..The aim of this study was to determine the success rate and short-term neonatal morbidities of early extubation in extremely low birth weight (ELBW) infants in a tertiary care neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)...
- Reporting and methodologic quality of Cochrane Neonatal review group systematic reviewsKhalid Al Faleh
Department of Pediatrics, King Khalid University Hospital, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
BMC Pediatr 9:38. 2009..A formal assessment of published CNRG systematic reviews has not been undertaken; we sought to provide a comprehensive assessment of the quality of systematic reviews (both methodologic and reporting quality) published in CNRG...
- Incidence of Late Onset Neonatal Sepsis in Very Low Birth Weight Infants in a Tertiary Hospital: An ongoing challengeKhalid M Alfaleh
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, King Saud University and King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Email
Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J 10:227-30. 2010....
- A decision aid for considering indomethacin prophylaxis vs. symptomatic treatment of PDA for extreme low birth weight infantsKhalid M Alfaleh
Department of Pediatrics Division of Neonatology, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
BMC Pediatr 11:78. 2011..We aimed to develop a DA that elicits parents' preferences with regard to indomethacin therapy in ELBW infants...