Muslim M Al-Saadi
Affiliation: King Saud University
Country: Saudi Arabia
- Significance of fractional exhaled nitric oxide measurements in detecting primary ciliary dyskinesia in Saudi childrenMuslim M Alsaadi
Department of Pediatrics 39, College of Medicine and King Khalid University Hospital, King Saud University, PO Box 2925, Riyadh 11461, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Tel 966 1 4670878 Fax 966 1 4672650 E mail
Saudi Med J 34:24-8. 2013..To examine the usefulness of fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FENO) measurements in detecting primary ciliary dyskinesia (PCD) in children...
- Lung functions in poorly controlled type 1 Saudi diabetic children and adolescentsMuslim M Al-Saadi
Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Saudi Med J 32:778-83. 2011..To determine the lung function among Saudi type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM) children and adolescents...
- Features associated with severe disease in hospitalized children with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) infection at a university hospital in Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaSarah S Al Subaie
Department of Pediatrics Pulmonology Unit College of Medicine and King Khalid University Hospital, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ann Saudi Med 32:53-8. 2012..In 2009, pandemic H1N1 influenza A caused significant morbidity and mortality worldwide; however, available data on disease characteristics and outcome of hospitalized children is limited...
- Unilateral primary pulmonary agenesis and hypoplasia in monozygotic twinsMuslim Alsaadi
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Respiratory Medicine Department of Radiology, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ann Saudi Med 32:90-2. 2012..No other associated congenital anomaly was noted in either of the twins. To our knowledge, such a condition in live monozygotic twins has not been previously reported in published studies...
- Cardiac diseases as a risk factor for stroke in Saudi childrenMustafa A Salih
Division of Pediatric Neurology, Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, King Saud University, PO Box 2925, Riyadh 11461, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Saudi Med J 27:S61-8. 2006..To ascertain the role of cardiac diseases as a risk factor for stroke in a cohort of Saudi children who were evaluated in a retrospective and prospective study...
- Lung function in subjects exposed to crude oil spill into sea waterSultan Ayoub Meo
Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, King Saud University, P O Box 2925, Riyadh 11461, Saudi Arabia
Mar Pollut Bull 56:88-94. 2008..This impairment was reversible and lung functions parameters were improved when the subjects were withdrawn from the polluted air environment...