- Surgical resections of ulcerative colitis associated with dysplasia or carcinoma
Department of Surgery, Dokkyo Medical University Koshigaya Hospital, 2 1 50, Minami Koshigaya, Koshigaya, Saitama, 343 8555, Japan
World J Surg Oncol 13:499. 2015
..The purpose of this study was to analyze the clinical features and surgical treatment of ulcerative colitis associated with dysplasia or carcinoma...
- Outcome of functional end-to-end anastomosis following right hemicolectomy
Department of Surgery, Hitachi Yokohama Hospital, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
Int Surg 94:249-53. 2009
..4 mins versus 160.0 mins; P < 0.0001). There was no recurrence of anastomosis or stenosis in either group. The FEEA method is an easy and safe technique compared with the conventional handsewn anastomosis procedure...
- Intramucosal adenocarcinoma of the ileum originated 40 years after ileosigmoidostomy
Department of Surgery, Hitachi Yokohama Hospital, 550 Totsuka cho, Totsuka ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 244 0003, Japan
World J Surg Oncol 7:41. 2009
..Small bowel adenocarcinomas (SBAs) are rare carcinomas. They are asymptomatic and usually neither endoscopy nor contrast studies are performed for screening..
- 5-Fluorouracil-related gene expression in primary sites and hepatic metastases of colorectal carcinomas
Department of Surgery, Gunma Cancer Center, 617 1 Takabayashi nishi, Ota, Gunma 373 8550, Japan
Anticancer Res 28:1477-81. 2008
..The aim of this study was to investigate the correlation of the mRNA expressions of 5-fluorouracil (5FU)-related genes in the primary sites and liver metastases of colorectal carcinomas...
- [Colorectal cancer]
First Dept of Surgery, Koshigaya Hospital, Dokkyo University School of Medicine, Koshigaya, Saitama, Japan
Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 38:1252-5. 2011
..A number of clinical trials are currently ongoing, and are expected to clarify the effectiveness of neoajuvant treatment for marginally resectable colorectal cancer...
- Impact of autonomic nerve preservation and lateral node dissection on male urogenital function after total mesorectal excision for lower rectal cancer
Department of Surgery, Colorectal Division, Gunma Prefectural Cancer Center, 617 1 Takabayashi Nishimachi, Ota shi, Gunma, 373 8550, Japan
World J Surg 30:1014-9. 2006
..The aim of this study was to assess the impact of autonomic nerve preservation (ANP) and lateral node dissection (LND) on male urogenital function after total mesorectal excision for lower rectal cancer...
- 5-Fluorouracil-related gene expression in hepatic artery infusion-treated patients with hepatic metastases from colorectal carcinomas
Department of Surgery, Gunma Cancer Center, Ota, Gunma, Japan
Anticancer Res 28:389-93. 2008
..To predict the therapeutic efficacy of hepatic arterial infusion (HAI) with 5-fluorouracil (5FU) for patients with liver metastases from colorectal carcinomas, 5FU-related gene expressions were examined in primary colorectal carcinomas...
- Rectal cancer associated with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Colorectal Division, Department of Surgery, Gunma Prefectural Cancer Center, Gunma, Japan
J Gastroenterol 39:479-83. 2004
..Particular attention should be paid to those with defective immunity, and screening should be performed, especially for pulmonary and gastrointestinal malignancies...