A D Dmitriev
Affiliation: Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Single-step sandwich immunoassay of myoglobin with bifunctional monoclonal antibodiesM B Smirnova
Institute of High Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 117865, Russia
Biochemistry (Mosc) 64:639-47. 1999..e., the sensitivity of the assay does not increase and the slope of the calibration curve remains constant...
- The comparison of the ability of monoclonal antibodies directed to different proteins (human IgG, human myoglobin and HRP) and bispecific antibodies derived thereof to bind antigens immobilized on a surface of a solid phaseD A Dmitriev
Division of Chemical Enzymology, Department of Chemistry, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
Clin Chim Acta 309:57-71. 2001..Bindings of mouse monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and affinity purified bispecific antibodies (bAbs), derived thereof, to antigens adsorbed on immunoplates have been compared, using ELISA and RIA methods...
- Analysis of serotonin transporter in human platelets by immunoblotting using site-specific antibodiesA D Dmitriev
Institute of Higher Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow 117485, Russia
Biochemistry (Mosc) 69:629-41. 2004..It is possible that one of the cleaved SERT species is required for serotonin transport activity. Possible sites for specific proteolysis may be located in the region near TMD1 and in the intracellular loop between TMD4 and TMD5...
- Study of antigen-binding properties of bispecific antibodiesM B Smirnova
Institute of Higher Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
Biochemistry (Mosc) 62:41-8. 1997..Hence, it was demonstrated that the hybridoma fusion method can provide bispecific IgG molecules fully preserving antigen binding properties of the parental antibodies...
- Construction of a quadroma to alpha-endorphin/horseradish peroxidase using an actinomycin D-resistant mouse myeloma cell lineE A Kizim
Institute of Higher Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
Immunol Lett 33:217-22. 1992..A novel strategy for the construction of a double-mutant was applied, based on the use of an actinomycin D-resistant (AMDR) mouse myeloma for initiation of one of the parental hybridomas...
- [Platelet serotonergic parameters and clinical symptoms of psychosis in patients with episodic progressive schizophrenia]O S Brusov
Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova 107:17-24. 2007..They confirm the usefulness of testing of platelet 5-HT content and SERT immunoreactivity as biological markers of schizophrenic psychoses, in particular for male patents...