Affiliation: Tver State Medical Academy
Location: Tver, Russia
1.Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine
Volume 150, Number 1, 104-106, DOI: 10.1007/s10517-010-1081-2
Method of Evaluation of Dynamic Changes in Food Motivation in Rabbits during Successful Food-Procuring Behavior
2.Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine
Volume 149, Number 6, 671-676, DOI: 10.1007/s10517-010-1021-1
Effects of Electrical Stimulation of the Hunger Center in the Lateral Hypothalamus and Food Reinforcement on Impulse Activity of the Proper Masticatory Muscle in Rabbits under Conditions of Hunger and Satiation
3. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine
Volume 147, Number 1, 19-23, DOI: 10.1007/s10517-009-0460-z
Hunger and Satiation in the Structure of Temporal Organization of Impulse Activity of Masticatory Muscles in Rabbits
4. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine
Volume 150, Number 5, 559-565, DOI: 10.1007/s10517-011-1190-6
Effects of electrical stimulation of the hunger center in the lateral hypothalamus and food reinforcement on impulse activity of the mylohyoid muscle in rabbits under conditions of hunger and satiety
- Ignatova J, Kromin A. Hunger and satiation in the structure of temporal organization of impulse activity of masticatory muscles in rabbits. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2009;147:19-23 pubmed..Food intake induces reorganization of the temporal structure of impulse activity in both muscles manifesting in the form of similar bimodal patterns of distributions of interpulse intervals. ..
- Kromin A, Dvoenko E, Ignatova J, Sergeeva E, Shkadin M. Method of evaluation of dynamic changes in food motivation in rabbits during successful food-procuring behavior. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2010;150:104-6 pubmed....
- Ignatova J, Kromin A. Effects of electrical stimulation of the hunger center in the lateral hypothalamus and food reinforcement on impulse activity of the proper masticatory muscle in rabbits under conditions of hunger and satiation. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2010;149:671-6 pubmed..Motivational excitation and backward afferentation from food reward are addressed to the same neurons of the masticatory center in the medulla oblongata. ..