Affiliation: Belarussian State Medical University
Location: Minsk, Belarus
- Khrustalev V, Barkovsky E, Khrustaleva T. Magnesium and manganese binding sites on proteins have the same predominant motif of secondary structure. J Theor Biol. 2016;395:174-185 pubmed publisher....
- Khrustalev V, Khrustaleva T, Szpotkowski K, Poboinev V, Kakhanouskaya K. The part of a long beta hairpin from the scrapie form of the human prion protein is reconstructed in the synthetic CC36 protein. Proteins. 2016;84:1462-79 pubmed publisher..Analogs of the CC36 peptide may be considered as antigens for the future development of a vaccine against PrPSc. Proteins 2016; 84:1462-1479. © 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Khrustalev V, Khrustaleva T, Kahanouskaya E, Rudnichenko Y, Bandarenka H, Arutyunyan A, et al. The alpha helix 1 from the first conserved region of HIV1 gp120 is reconstructed in the short NQ21 peptide. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2018;638:66-75 pubmed publisher..4, that is important information for further vaccine development. Strong signal of interacting Trp residues in oligomers in the far UV CD obscures the signal from secondary structure, but becomes less intensive during the heating. ..
- Khrustalev V. Levels of HIV1 gp120 3D B-cell epitopes mutability and variability: searching for possible vaccine epitopes. Immunol Invest. 2010;39:551-69 pubmed publisher..Indeed, the less mutable predicted B-cell epitope is the less variable one. MEGA4 (standard PAM matrix) was used for the alignments and "VVK Consensus" algorithm (http://www.barkovsky.hotmail.ru) was used for the calculations. ..
- Khrustalev V, Ermalovich M, Hübschen J, Khrustaleva T. Transcription-associated mutational pressure in the Parvovirus B19 genome: Reactivated genomes contribute to the variability of viral populations. J Theor Biol. 2017;435:199-207 pubmed publisher..Results of this study provide evidence that the genomes reactivated from latency make significant contributions to the variability of Parvovirus B19. ..
- Khrustalev V, Khrustaleva T, Lelevich S. Ethanol binding sites on proteins. J Mol Graph Model. 2017;78:187-194 pubmed publisher..Obtained data should be useful for studies on new targets of the direct action of ethanol on enzymes, receptors, and transcription factors...