Y P Istomin
- Photodynamic efficacy of topical application of chlorin e6--polyvinyl pyrrolidone complex in tumor-bearing ratsY P Istoin
N N Alexandrov Research Institute of Oncology and Medical Radiology, Ministry of Health, Minsk, Belarus
Exp Oncol 28:299-302. 2006..To evaluate the antitumor efficacy of photodynamic therapy with ointment form of chlorin e6--polyvinyl pyrrolidone complex...
- Dose enhancement effect of anticaner drugs associated with increased temperature in vitroYu P Istomin
N N Alexandrov Research Institute of Oncology and Medical Radiology, Minsk 223040, Belarus
Exp Oncol 30:56-9. 2008..To evaluate in vitro the influence of elevated temperature (42 degrees C for 60 min) on the action of anticancer drugs doxorubicin, vinorelbine, carboplatin, ifosfamide, etoposide, oxaliplatin, docetaxel and gemcitabine...
- Photodynamic therapy of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grades II and III with PhotolonY P Istomin
National Cancer Center Republic of Belarus, Lesnoy 2, Minsks area, 223040 Belarus
Photodiagnosis Photodyn Ther 7:144-51. 2010....
- The effect of cytostatics and hyperthermia on RAJI human lymphoma cellsYu P Istomin
N N Alexandrov National Cancer Center of Belarus, Minsk 223040, Belarus
Exp Oncol 33:19-23. 2011..To evaluate the effect of hyperthermia on cytostatic activity of chemotherapeutic drugs carboplatin, cisplatin, oxaliplatin, carmustine, gemcitabine and etoposide in human lymphoma cell culture...
- The effect of hypoxia on photocytotoxicity of TICS tricarbocyanine dye in vitroY P Istomin
NN Alexandrov Research Institute of Oncology and Medical Radiology, Minsk, Belarus
Exp Oncol 28:80-2. 2006..To evaluate the effect of cell oxygenation on photocytotoxicity of a novel tricarbocyanine indolenine dye covalently bound to glucose (TICS)...
- Fluorescent diagnosis and photodynamic therapy for C6 glioma in combination with antiangiogenic therapy in subcutaneous and intracranial tumor modelsD A Tzerkovsky
N N Alexandrov National Cancer Center of Belarus, 223040 Minsk, Belarus
Exp Oncol 36:85-9. 2014..43 ± 5.57% (p = 0.001). Conclusions: This paper is the first report about feasibility of efficient use of PDT with a PS of chlorin series and AAT with bevacizumab for the treatment of brain tumors in experimental models. ..
- Experimental study of antiangiogenic and photodynamic therapies combination for treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis: preliminary resultsN A Piatrouskaya
Department of Hyperthermia and Photodynamic therapy, N N Alexandrov National Cancer Center of Belarus, BY 223040 Lesnoj 2, Minsk, Belarus
Exp Oncol 32:100-3. 2010....