- [Social consequence of a dysphonic voice, design and validation of a questionnaire and first results]
CHU Timone, Service ORL, Pôle Cervico Facial, 264, rue Saint Pierre, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 134:35-41. 2013
..No significant differences were found according to the severity of voice disorders. This work is presently continued. It allowed to validate our questionnaire and has offers great perspectives on patient's management and voice therapy...
- Vocal flexibility and prosodic strategies in a professional impersonator
Laboratoire Parole et Langage CNRS UMR 7309, Aix en Provence, France CHU Timone Pôle Cervicofacial, Marseille, France
J Voice 27:524.e23-31. 2013
..The objective of this study was to describe vocal flexibility in one of the best French impersonators and determine his strategies...
- Influence of phonetic context on the dysphonic event: contribution of new methodologies for the analysis of pathological voice
Laboratoire Parole et Langage UMR CNRS 7039, Universite de la Mediterranee, 5 boulevard Pasteur, 13100 Aix en Provence, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 133:33-40. 2012
..This result is surprising since it is often assumed that dysphonia occurs only on laryngeal vibration. We started looking for explanations of this phenomenon and we present our assumptions and experiences in the third work we present...
- [Prosodic features of computer-assisted presentations: a preliminary study]
CHU Timone, Service ORL, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 133:3-8. 2012
..Computer-assisted presentations (CAP) seem to be characterized by changes of rhythm and melody of speech, compared to spontaneous speech, in many cases with periods with rapid and excessively regular breaks interspersed with long pauses...
- Objective voice analysis for dysphonic patients: a multiparametric protocol including acoustic and aerodynamic measurements
Laboratoire d'Audio-Phonologie Clinique, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Timone, Marseille, France
J Voice 15:529-42. 2001
..Special emphasis is placed on two measurements rarely made in routine clinical workup, i.e., estimated subglottic pressure and Lyapunov coefficient...
- [Influence of voice onset on the perceptual analysis of dysphonia]
Laboratoire d Audio Phonologie Clinique, Marseille, France
Folia Phoniatr Logop 54:19-25. 2002
..Voice onset would be of major importance for intermediate dysphonia (G1, G2), whereas it seems not to exert any influence in the case of normal voices (G0) or severe dysphonia (G3)...