- How 2 txt: an exploration of crafting public health messages in SMS
Northwest Center for Public Health Practice, School of Public Health, University of Washington, 1107 NE 45th St, Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
BMC Res Notes 7:514. 2014
- Measuring the impact of a health information exchange intervention on provider-based notifiable disease reporting using mixed methods: a study protocol
Brian E Dixon
University of Washington, School of Public Health, Seattle, WA, USA
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 13:121. 2013
- Perceived usefulness of a distributed community-based syndromic surveillance system: a pilot qualitative evaluation study
Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems School of Nursing, Box 359442 University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
BMC Res Notes 4:187. 2011
- Reusable design: A proposed approach to Public Health Informatics system design
Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems, School of Nursing, Box 359442, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
BMC Public Health 11:116. 2011
- Public health emergency preparedness and response communications with health care providers: a literature review
Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
BMC Public Health 11:337. 2011
- A Lab-EMR interoperability profile as an eHealth architecture component for resource-constrained settings
William B Lober
Clinical Informatics Research Group, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7266, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 160:257-61. 2010
..Of significance, the profile emphasizes queued matching in order to avoid mutual dependence while achieving interoperability between systems...
- Public health communications and alert fatigue
Janet G Baseman
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 13:295. 2013
..We report an analysis of the effects of public health message volume/frequency on recall of specific message content and effect of rate of message communications on health care provider alert fatigue...
- Health-care provider preferences for time-sensitive communications from public health agencies
University of Washington, Northwest Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Center, Seattle, WA
Public Health Rep 129:67-76. 2014
..We conducted a sub-study to identify the communication channels by which HCPs preferred receiving public health alerts and advisories...
- Understanding the information needs of public health practitioners: a literature review to inform design of an interactive digital knowledge management system
Center for Public Health Informatics, University of Washington, Box 357155, Seattle, WA 98195 7155, USA
J Biomed Inform 40:410-21. 2007
..The goal of the system is to support the collection, management, and retrieval of public health documents, data, learning objects, and tools...
- An information extraction and representation system for rapid review of the biomedical literature
Telemakus Research Program, Division of Biomedical and Health Informatics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7155, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 107:788-92. 2004
..This system is an innovative approach to creating useful and precise document surrogates and may re-conceptualize the way we currently represent, retrieve, and assimilate research findings from the published literature...