- Constitutive Notch pathway activation in murine ZMYM2-FGFR1-induced T-cell lymphomas associated with atypical myeloproliferative disease
Georgia Health Sciences University Cancer Center, Augusta, GA, USA
Blood 117:6837-47. 2011
..These data demonstrate the importance of Notch signaling in the etiology of SCLL, and suggest that targeting this pathway could provide a novel strategy for molecular therapies to treat SCLL patients...
- Ponatinib suppresses the development of myeloid and lymphoid malignancies associated with FGFR1 abnormalities
Georgia Health Sciences University, Cancer Center, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
Leukemia 27:32-40. 2013
- Src activation plays an important key role in lymphomagenesis induced by FGFR1 fusion kinases
Georgia Health Sciences University School of Medicine, Augusta, Georgia, USA
Cancer Res 71:7312-22. 2011
- Dysregulated signaling pathways in the development of CNTRL-FGFR1-induced myeloid and lymphoid malignancies associated with FGFR1 in human and mouse models
Georgia Regents University Cancer Center, 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
Blood 122:1007-16. 2013
..These data indicate that simultaneously targeting these pathways is essential to successfully treating this almost invariably lethal disease...
- Novel FGFR inhibitor ponatinib suppresses the growth of non-small cell lung cancer cells overexpressing FGFR1
Cancer Center, Department of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia, Georgia Health Sciences University, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
Oncol Rep 29:2181-90. 2013
..Our data indicate that pharmacological inhibition of FGFR1 kinase activity with ponatinib may be effective for the treatment of lung cancer patients whose tumors overexpress FGFR1...
- HOXC9 directly regulates distinct sets of genes to coordinate diverse cellular processes during neuronal differentiation
Cancer Center, Georgia Regents University, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
BMC Genomics 14:830. 2013
..It is largely unknown how these diverse cellular events are coordinated at the molecular level during differentiation. We addressed this question in a model system of neuroblastoma cell differentiation induced by HOXC9...
- Acute progression of BCR-FGFR1 induced murine B-lympho/myeloproliferative disorder suggests involvement of lineages at the pro-B cell stage
Georgia Health Sciences University Cancer Center, Georgia Health Sciences University School of Medicine, Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e38265. 2012
- Genetic fingerprinting of the development and progression of T-cell lymphoma in a murine model of atypical myeloproliferative disorder initiated by the ZNF198-fibroblast growth factor receptor-1 chimeric tyrosine kinase
Medical College of Georgia Cancer Center, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
Blood 114:1576-84. 2009
..Thus, we have defined an important event in the process of ZNF198-FGFR1-induced T-cell leukemia...
- NF-κB2 mutation targets survival, proliferation and differentiation pathways in the pathogenesis of plasma cell tumors
Brian A McCarthy
Cancer Center and Department of Pathology, Medical College of Georgia, Georgia Health Sciences University, Augusta, GA 30912, USA
BMC Cancer 12:203. 2012
..We investigated these questions by using a transgenic mouse model with lymphocyte-targeted expression of p80HT, a lymphoma-associated NF-κB2 mutant, and human multiple myeloma cell lines...