- Rectus femoris distal tendon resection improves knee motion in patients with spastic diplegia
Service d Orthopedie, Hopital Robert Debre, 48 Boulevard Serurier, 75019 Paris, France
Clin Orthop Relat Res 470:1312-9. 2012
..Thus, it is possible knee flexion would be improved by distal rectus release rather than transfer since it would not be adherent to the underlying muscles...
- Hybrid constructs for tridimensional correction of the thoracic spine in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: a comparative analysis of universal clamps versus hooks
Robert Debre Hospital, Paris, France
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 35:306-14. 2010
..Retrospective study of prospectively collected data...
- Thoracoscopy in children less than 20 kg for the management of spinal disorders: efficacy at long-term follow-up
Department of Pediatric Orthopaedic, Robert Debre Hospital, AP HP, Paris 7 University, Paris, France
J Pediatr Orthop 31:170-9. 2011
..The aim of this study was to evaluate the feasibility, as well as the safety and efficacy, of thoracoscopic procedures in such patients...
- How to determine the upper level of instrumentation in Lenke types 1 and 2 adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: a prospective study of 132 patients
Department of Pediatric Orthopaedic, Robert Debre Hospital, Paris 7 University, Paris, France
J Pediatr Orthop 28:733-9. 2008
..The purpose of the present study was to evaluate the results of our strategy of deciding the proximal level of arthrodesis in Lenke types 1 and 2 AIS...
- Shoulder external rotator selective neurotomy in cerebral palsy: anatomical study and preliminary clinical results
Robert Debre Hospital, APHP, Paris Ecole de Chirurgie, Paris, France
J Pediatr Orthop B 19:71-6. 2010
..Ashworth scale dropped from 2 or 3 to 0 and active internal rotation increased from 0-10 to 60-70 degrees . This is a short series but preliminary results are encouraging and allow us to extend the study to a greater number of patients...
- Bioactive glass as a bone substitute for spinal fusion in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: a comparative study with iliac crest autograft
Department of Pediatric Orthopedics, Robert Debre Hospital, Paris, France
J Pediatr Orthop 28:347-51. 2008
..Its ability to achieve spinal fusion in human has never been reported. The aim of this study was to compare bioactive glass and iliac crest autograft as bone substitutes in the treatment thoracic adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS)...
- Validity of Functional Ambulation Performance Score for the evaluation of spatiotemporal parameters of children's gait
Plateforme d Analyse du Mouvement, Hopital Robert Debre, Paris, France
J Mot Behav 43:95-100. 2011
..At least, the adult standards used to calculate FAPS would need to be modified if the score has to be applied to a pediatric population...