Diane S Pravikoff
- Readiness of U.S. nurses for evidence-based practiceDiane S Pravikoff
Online Journal of Clinical Innovations, Glendale, CA, USA
Am J Nurs 105:40-51; quiz 52. 2005..They don't understand or value research and have received little or no training in the use of tools that would help them find evidence on which to base their practice. Implications for nursing and nursing education are discussed...
- Mission critical: a culture of evidence-based practice and information literacyDiane S Pravikoff
Glendale, CA, USA
Nurs Outlook 54:254-5. 2006
- Are nurses ready for evidence-based practice?Diane S Pravikoff
Cinahl Information Systems, Glendale, CA, USA
Am J Nurs 103:95-6. 2003
- Continuing education as a catalyst for inter-professional collaborationMargaret Peg Allen
Med Ref Serv Q 24:93-102. 2005..This article reviews behavioral and practice changes reported by nurses and librarian participants in symposia on evidence-based nursing in March 2001 and May 2003...
- Evidence-based practice readiness study supported by academy nursing informatics expert panelDiane S Pravikoff
Nurs Outlook 53:49-50. 2005