RICHARD DENIS POWELL
- Metallographic in situ hybridizationRichard D Powell
Nanoprobes, Incorporated, 95 Horseblock Road, Unit 1, Yaphank, NY 11980, USA
Hum Pathol 38:1145-59. 2007..Metallographic staining also provides excellent results for immunohistochemistry and may be combined with other staining procedures for the simultaneous detection of more than one gene or combinations of genes and proteins...
- Preparation and high-resolution microscopy of gold cluster labeled nucleic acid conjugates and nanodevicesRichard D Powell
Nanoprobes, Incorporated, 95 Horseblock Road, Unit 1, Yaphank, NY 11980, United States
Micron 42:163-74. 2011....
- Live Cell Correlative Imaging ProbesRichard Powell; Fiscal Year: 2002..The new probes will be evaluated in the correlative localization of genes, RNA and expressed proteins in the mammalian cell nucleus, and to study the large-scale chromatin structure in the nucleus. ..
- GOLD QUENCHED MOLECULAR BEACONSRichard Powell; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- CHROMOGENIC HER-2/NEU GENE AMPLIFICATION ASSAYRichard Powell; Fiscal Year: 2003..After design optimization, it will be ported to an automated slide staining instrument. Once performance is optimized, multi-center clinical trials will be conducted to support application for pre-market approval. ..
- Reiterative Signal Amplification by Gold DepositionRichard Powell; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- Correlative Chromogenic Gene and Protein assessmentRichard Powell; Fiscal Year: 2004..HER2 will be a model for the development of a general method applicable to many cancers and to the future development of other multi-analyte assays and staining procedures. ..
- Correlative Enzymatic and Gold ProbesRichard Powell; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- Enzymatic Metallography for Ultrasensitive BiodetectionRichard Powell; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Polymeric Enzyme-Gold Probes for Ultrasensitive Protein BlottingRichard Powell; Fiscal Year: 2008..This will enable faster, more accurate diagnosis of cancer, infectious diseases and prion diseases, improve therapy selection, and provide new tools for the study of cancer at the molecular level. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..