Affiliation: University of Minho
- The effects of cross-hemispheric dorsolateral prefrontal cortex transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) on task switchingJorge Leite
Neuropsychophysiology Laboratory, CIPSI, School of Psychology EPsi, University of Minho, Campus de Gualtar, 4710 057 Braga, Portugal
Brain Stimul 6:660-7. 2013..However, it remains unclear whether the effects of PFC tDCS on task switching are hemisphere-dependent...
- Task-specific effects of tDCS-induced cortical excitability changes on cognitive and motor sequence set shifting performanceJorge Leite
Neuropsychophysiology Laboratory, CIPSI, School of Psychology EPsi, University of Minho, Braga, Portugal
PLoS ONE 6:e24140. 2011..Additionally, tDCS effects seem to be most evident on the speed of changing sets, rather than on reducing the number of errors or increasing the efficacy of irrelevant set filtering...
- The Emotional Movie Database (EMDB): a self-report and psychophysiological studySandra Carvalho
Neuropsychophysiology Lab Cipsi, School of Psychology, University of Minho, Campus de Gualtar, Braga, Portugal
Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback 37:279-94. 2012..e., horror and erotic conditions). The resulting emotional movie database can reliably be used in research requiring the presentation of non-auditory film clips with different ratings of valence, arousal and dominance...
- Affective picture modulation: valence, arousal, attention allocation and motivational significanceJorge Leite
Neuropsychophysiology Lab Cipsi, School of Psychology, University of Minho, Portugal
Int J Psychophysiol 83:375-81. 2012..The hedonic valence may then serve as a mediator of the attentional inhibition to the affective priming, potentiating or inhibiting a shift towards defensive activation, as measured by the startle reflex...
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as a functional interhemispheric imbalance at the thalamic levelÓscar F Gonçalves
Neuropsychophysiology Laboratory, CIPSI, School of Psychology EPsi, Campus de Gualtar, University of Minho, 4710 057 Braga, Portugal
Med Hypotheses 77:445-7. 2011....
- Psychophysiological correlates of sexually and non-sexually motivated attention to film clips in a workload taskSandra Carvalho
Neuropsychophysiology Lab, Center for Research in Psychology Cipsi, School of Psychology EPsi, University of Minho, Braga, Portugal
PLoS ONE 6:e29530. 2011..Therefore, the use of this methodology seems to be of questionable utility as a specific measure of sexual interest or as an objective measure of the severity of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder...