Affiliation: University of Minho
- Task-specific effects of tDCS-induced cortical excitability changes on cognitive and motor sequence set shifting performanceJorge Leite
Neuropsychophysiology Laboratory, CIPSI, School of Psychology EPsi, University of Minho, Braga, Portugal
PLoS ONE 6:e24140. 2011..Additionally, tDCS effects seem to be most evident on the speed of changing sets, rather than on reducing the number of errors or increasing the efficacy of irrelevant set filtering...
- The Emotional Movie Database (EMDB): a self-report and psychophysiological studySandra Carvalho
Neuropsychophysiology Lab Cipsi, School of Psychology, University of Minho, Campus de Gualtar, Braga, Portugal
Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback 37:279-94. 2012..e., horror and erotic conditions). The resulting emotional movie database can reliably be used in research requiring the presentation of non-auditory film clips with different ratings of valence, arousal and dominance...
- Affective picture modulation: valence, arousal, attention allocation and motivational significanceJorge Leite
Neuropsychophysiology Lab Cipsi, School of Psychology, University of Minho, Portugal
Int J Psychophysiol 83:375-81. 2012..The hedonic valence may then serve as a mediator of the attentional inhibition to the affective priming, potentiating or inhibiting a shift towards defensive activation, as measured by the startle reflex...
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as a functional interhemispheric imbalance at the thalamic levelÓscar F Gonçalves
Neuropsychophysiology Laboratory, CIPSI, School of Psychology EPsi, Campus de Gualtar, University of Minho, 4710 057 Braga, Portugal
Med Hypotheses 77:445-7. 2011....
- Psychophysiological correlates of sexually and non-sexually motivated attention to film clips in a workload taskSandra Carvalho
Neuropsychophysiology Lab, Center for Research in Psychology Cipsi, School of Psychology EPsi, University of Minho, Braga, Portugal
PLoS ONE 6:e29530. 2011..Therefore, the use of this methodology seems to be of questionable utility as a specific measure of sexual interest or as an objective measure of the severity of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder...