A Mansilha

Summary

Country: Portugal

Publications

  1. ncbi request reprint The PORtromb Project: prothrombin G20210A mutation and venous thromboembolism in young people
    A Mansilha
    Department of Vascular Surgery, S João University Hospital, Oporto, Portugal
    Cardiovasc Surg 10:45-8. 2002
  2. ncbi request reprint Genetic polymorphisms and risk of recurrent deep venous thrombosis in young people: prospective cohort study
    A Mansilha
    Department of Vascular Surgery, S João University Hospital, Porto, Portugal
    Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 30:545-9. 2005
  3. ncbi request reprint Guidelines for treatment of patients with diabetes and infected ulcers
    A Mansilha
    Unit of Angiology and Vascular Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, Porto, Portugal
    J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino) 54:193-200. 2013

Detail Information

Publications3

  1. ncbi request reprint The PORtromb Project: prothrombin G20210A mutation and venous thromboembolism in young people
    A Mansilha
    Department of Vascular Surgery, S João University Hospital, Oporto, Portugal
    Cardiovasc Surg 10:45-8. 2002
    ..Heterozygosity for the G20210A allele was present in 12.5% of VTE cases and in 5% of controls, indicating a possible marginal increase of VTE risk in carriers of the allele (odds ratio: 2.71: 95% CI 0.74-9.95)...
  2. ncbi request reprint Genetic polymorphisms and risk of recurrent deep venous thrombosis in young people: prospective cohort study
    A Mansilha
    Department of Vascular Surgery, S João University Hospital, Porto, Portugal
    Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 30:545-9. 2005
    ..To determine the incidence of deep venous thrombosis (DVT) recurrence in young people, and its association with some genetic polymorphisms (FV G1691A, FII G20210A, MTHFR C677T, PAI-1 4G/5G)...
  3. ncbi request reprint Guidelines for treatment of patients with diabetes and infected ulcers
    A Mansilha
    Unit of Angiology and Vascular Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, Porto, Portugal
    J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino) 54:193-200. 2013
    ..Ultimately, the definitive goal in the treatment of diabetic foot infections is to prevent the amputation catastrophe...