- [Colposcopy of the vagina--a frequently omitted part of the colposcopic examination]Wojciech Rokita
Oddział Potoznictwa i Ginekologii Szpital Kielecki NZOZ Sw Aleksandra w Kielcach
Ginekol Pol 81:699-703. 2010..The instrumentarium, technique of the examination and distinctive features of colposcopic images showing vaginal changes have been presented in detail...
- Comparison of the effectiveness of cytodiagnostics, molecular identification of HPV HR and CINtecPLUS test to identify LG SIL and HG SILWojciech Rokita
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics Hospital, NZOZ of St Alexandra, Kielce, Poland
Ginekol Pol 83:894-8. 2012....
- [Results of pap smears and immunocytochemical detection of the p16 and Ki67 proteins in women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and cervical cancer]Wojciech Rokita
Wydział Nauk o Zdrowiu Uniwersytet Jana Kochanowskiego w Kielcach, Polska
Ginekol Pol 83:822-6. 2012..The aim of the study was to assess the diagnostic value of pap smears and detection of the p16 and Ki67 proteins in women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN)...
- [Colposcopy of abnormal transformation zone]Wojciech Rokita
Z Oddziału Połoznictwa, Ginekologii i Onkologii Ginekologicznej Szpitala im św Aleksandra, Kielcach
Wiad Lek 59:486-9. 2006..The aim of the study was the determination of colposcopic images of the atypical transformation zone and the estimation of their relationship with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia...
- [The role of colposcopy in Population Program of Cervical Cancer Early Detection]Rokita Wojciech
Oddział Połoznictwa i Ginekologii Szpital Kielecki NZOZ Sw Aleksandra w Kielcach
Ginekol Pol 78:719-22. 2007..The goals and basic advice on performing colposcopy have been introduced. Methodology of colposcopy has been presented in detail...
- [Electrosurgery of cervical changes and its place in cervical cancer prophylaxis]Wojciech Rokita
Oddział Połoznictwa i Ginekologii Szpital Kielecki NZOZ Sw Aleksandra, Kielce
Ginekol Pol 80:856-60. 2009..The indications, contra-indications, the technique of performance along with postoperative complications after the LLETZ/LEEP procedure and the physical basics of electrosurgical procedures were thoroughly presented in the article...
- [Economic aspects of using selected biomarkers in cervical cancer screening]Wojciech Rokita
Oddział Połoinictwa i Ginekologii Szpital Kielecki NZOZ Sw Aleksandra, Kielce
Ginekol Pol 81:774-7. 2010..The new diagnostic tools give hope for the improvement of effectiveness of cervical cancer screening and for a significant reduction of costs...
- [The diagnostic value of cytology and colposcopy in women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia]Rokita Wojciech
Oddział Połozniczo Ginekologiczny, Szpital Kielecki NZOZ sw Aleksandra, Kielce, Polska
Ginekol Pol 82:607-11. 2011..The aim of this study was to determine the diagnostic value of cytology and colposcopy in women with CIN...
- The importance of cryosurgery in gynecological practiceRokita Wojciech
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology St Alexander City Hospital, Kielce, Poland
Ginekol Pol 82:618-22. 2011..Cryosurgery is a safe, relatively inexpensive and easy to perform procedure for treating women with lower genital tract pre-malignant diseases without impairing their fertility...