Affiliation: University of Lodz
- [Legislation concerning alcohol and drug intake in the workplace]Eliza Goszczyńiska
Krajowe Centrum Promocji Zdrowia w Miejscu Pracy National Centre for Workplace Health Promotion, Instytut Medycyny Pracy im prof J Nofera Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine, Lodz, Poland
Med Pr 64:593-608. 2013..This information can also be helpful for the bodies supporting workplaces in solving problems derived from alcohol and drugs consumption, such as occupational medicine specialists and local governments...
- [Challenges for smoking cessation interventions targeted at women in Poland]Eliza Goszczyńska
Krajowe Centrum Promocji Zdrowia w Miejscu Pracy, Instytut Medycyny Pracy im prof J Nofera, ul Sw Teresy 8, 91 348 Łódź, Poland
Med Pr 63:471-82. 2012..This information was based on the outcomes reported in the available literature on this issue. Finally, the guidelines for organizing smoking cessation interventions targeted at women in Poland are provided...
- [Workplace health promotion in public health policies in Poland]Krzysztof Puchalski
Krajowe Centrum Promocji Zdrowia w Miejscu Pracy, Instytut Medycyny Pracy im prof J Nofera, Lodz
Med Pr 59:55-64. 2008....
- [Attitudes of Polish enterprises towards tobacco smoking in the context of state policy]Krzysztof Puchalski
Instytut Medycyny Pracy, im prof J Nofera, Łódź, Krajowe Centrum Promocji Zdrowia w Miejscu Pracy
Med Pr 60:439-50. 2009..The aim of the paper is to give a picture of anti-tobacco activities in enterprises, their conditions and changes that have taken place since 2000...
- [Activities of voivodeship occupational medicine centers in workplace health promotion in 2008]Eliza Goszczyńska
Krajowe Centrum Promocji Zdrowia w Miejscu Pracy, Instytut Medycyny Pracy im prof J Nofera
Med Pr 61:353-65. 2010..At the same time, they link achievements in this field mostly with their own activities, including effective cooperation with various partners and their well qualified and experienced employees...
- Should we adjust health education methodology to low-educated employees needs? Findings from Latvia, Poland, Slovenia and SpainElzbieta Korzeniowska
National Center for Workplace Health Promotion, Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine, Łódź, Poland
Int J Occup Med Environ Health 27:506-11. 2014..The main aim was to identify a specificity of low-educated employees (LEEs) by capturing their opinions, experiences, attitudes and needs concerning health education...