- Mechanism of nitromethane liquid membrane oscillator containing sodium oleateMaria Szpakowska
Commodity Science Department, Faculty of Management and Economics, Narutowicza Str 11 12, 80 952 Gdansk, Poland
J Colloid Interface Sci 325:494-9. 2008..The whole process is controlled by the slow diffusion of these species across the liquid membrane. The chaotic character of the oscillations was demonstrated by Lyapunov exponents obtained from the strange attractor of the system...
- Contribution to the mechanism of liquid membrane oscillators involving cationic surfactantM Szpakowska
Pracownia Towaroznawstwa, Wydział Zarzadzania i Ekonomii, Politechnika Gdanska, ul Narutowicza 11 12, 80 952 Gdansk, Poland
J Colloid Interface Sci 261:451-5. 2003..The new evidences produced complete usefully the actual views concerning the mechanism of oscillations...
- On the mechanism of nitrobenzene liquid membrane oscillators containing hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromideMaria Szpakowska
Gdansk University of Technology, Commodity Science Laboratory, Faculty of Management and Economics, 80 952 Gdansk, Narutowicza Str 11 12, Poland
Biophys Chem 120:148-53. 2006..It is shown by numerical simulations that the proposed mechanism may account for the observed oscillations and for the species distribution throughout the system as found experimentally...
- Mechanism of a four-phase liquid membrane oscillator containing hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromideMaria Szpakowska
Gdansk University of Technology, Faculty of Management and Economics, Commodity Science Laboratory, Poland
J Phys Chem A 110:7286-92. 2006..This four-phase system behaves like two coupled oscillators...
- Molecular mechanism and chemical kinetic description of nitrobenzene liquid membrane oscillator containing benzyldimethyltetradecylammonium chloride surfactantM Szpakowska
Zaklad Towaroznawstwa, Wydzial Zarzadzania i Ekonomii, Politechnika Gdanska, 80 233 Gdansk, ul Narutowicza 11 12, Poland
J Phys Chem B 113:15503-12. 2009..It is postulated accordingly that the nonlinear oscillations observed for liquid membrane systems are originating from molecular events and are further amplified by hydrodynamic effects...
- On the possibility of molecular recognition of taste substances studied by Gábor analysis of oscillationsElzbieta Płocharska-Jankowska
Commodity Science Laboratory, Faculty of Economics and Management, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Biophys Chem 114:85-93. 2005..It was shown that two-dimensional form of these power spectra might be used efficiently for this purpose...