Affiliation: Military Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology
- Influence of vitamin B6 supplementation on polyunsaturated fatty acids concentration in serum and liver of rats fed a diet restricted in proteinJerzy Bertrandt
Military Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, Warsaw, Poland
Nahrung 48:99-103. 2004..In the liver of undernourished rats significant changes of PUFA composition were noticed, although without any significant influence of vitamin B6...
- Content of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) in serum and liver of rats fed restricted diets supplemented with vitamins B2, B6 and folic acidJerzy Bertrandt
Military Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, 4 Kozielska St, 01 163 Warsaw, Poland
Biofactors 22:189-92. 2004..Limited consumption supplemented diet to 30% caused in liver significant decrease of LA and increase of EPA acids content...
- Polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) changes in serum and liver of undernourished rats given dietary vitamin B6 supplementationJerzy Bertrandt
Military Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, 4 Kozielska Str, 01 163 Warsaw, Poland
J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 51:129-34. 2005..Further limitation of this diet consumption to 30%, caused a significant decrease of LA and ALA and an increase of EPA content...
- Effect of restricted feed intake and addition of vitamins B2 and B6 and folic Acid on the liver concentration of zinc and copper in ratsMikolaj A Gralak
Department of Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Warsaw Agricultural University, Warsaw, Nowoursynowska 159, 02 776 Warsaw, Poland
Biol Trace Elem Res 98:85-94. 2004..It suggests that vitamin B2 had the strongest impact on liver Cu concentration in rats fed restricted diets...
- [The assessment of nutritional status of the selected navy warship crew]Anna Kłos
Wojskowy Instytut Higieny i Epidemiologii, 01 163 Warszawa
Rocz Panstw Zakl Hig 58:259-65. 2007..9% sailors aged 40. Obesity found among sailors creates necessity to carry on large-scale prophylaxis operations including propagation of rational nutrition and healthy life style education...
- Energy and nutritional value of diets used in patients alimentation and their assessment by patients of selected clinical department in the Military Medical Institute in WarsawKrzysztof Kłos
Department of Infectious Diseases and Allergology, Military Medical Institute, 00 909 Warsaw
Rocz Panstw Zakl Hig 58:267-71. 2007..Half of examined patients appraised nutrition variety as good but at the same time claimed the there was not enough fruits and vegetables...