- Vitamin D status and bone density in steroid-treated children with glomerulopathies: effect of cholecalciferol and calcium supplementationM Zaniew
Department of Pediatrics, Nephrology and Toxicology, District Children s Hospital, Szczecin, Poland
Adv Med Sci 57:88-93. 2012..The aim of this study was to assess vitamin D status and bone density in steroid-treated children with glomerulopathies and to evaluate the effect of prophylactic vitamin D and calcium supplementation...
- [24-hour pulse pressure in children with chronic kidney disease]Marcin Zaniew
Klinika Kardiologii i Nefrologii Dzieciecej Uniwersytetu Medycznego w Poznaniu
Pol Merkur Lekarski 24:18-21. 2008..The results confirm that PP increases with the age and an increasing PP has an influence on the changes of LV geometry. Assessment of PP in ABPM might help in identifying those with abnormal LV geometry...
- Abnormal cytokine synthesis as a consequence of increased intracellular oxidative stress in children treated with dialysisJacek Zachwieja
Department of Pediatric Nephrology, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland
Nephron Clin Pract 101:c100-8. 2005..The aim of the study was to investigate intracellularly the relationship between cytokine synthesis and oxidative stress in peripheral blood lymphocytes in children with ESRD...
- [Influence of vitamin E and N-acetylcysteine on intracellular oxidative stress in T lymphocytes in children treated with dialysis]Marcin Zaniew
Z Kliniki Kardiologii i Nefrologii Dzieciecej Akademii Medycznej w Poznaniu
Wiad Lek 58:58-65. 2005..The aim of the study was to investigate the effect of vitamin E and N-acetylcysteine (NAC) on antioxidant status and intracellular oxidative stress in T-cells in children treated with dialysis...
- [The antioxidant therapy modulates intracellular lymphokine expression in children on dialysis]Marcin Zaniew
Klinika Kardiologii i Nefrologii Dzieciecej, Akademii Medycznej w Poznaniu
Przegl Lek 63:63-7. 2006..001). Interestingly, the therapy led to a decrease in IFN-gamma as well as an increase in IL-4 and IL-6 production. In addition, a gradual decline in IFN-gamma/IL-4 ratio in Th cells was noted...