Danuta Sonta Jakimczyk
Affiliation: Medical University
- [Implementation of the unified model of presenting cancer diagnosis in Polish pediatric onco-hematology centers]Marzena Samardakiewicz
Klinika Hematologii i Onkologii Dzieciecej Akademii Medycznej, Lublin
Przegl Lek 61:67-9. 2004..The purpose of the study was to evaluate the informing procedure in 60 children with newly diagnosed neoplasmatic disease...
- [Psychosocial problems of well siblings of children with cancer]Marzena Samardakiewicz
Klinika Hematologii i Onkologii Dzieciecej, Akademia Medyczna, ul Chodzki 2, 20 093 Lublin, Poland
Med Wieku Rozwoj 7:381-8. 2003..Recommendations are needed for integrating preventive intervention and guidelines for caregivers in helping these siblings and their parents...
- [To cure a child with cancer. The principles of bio-psychosocial support]Marzena Samardakiewicz
Klinika Hematologii i Onkologii Dzieciecej AM w Lublinie
Med Wieku Rozwoj 9:593-600. 2005..The implemented unified model of giving information about cancer to the children tells us who of them needs the additional psychosocial interventions. There is also a neccessity to improve the communication skills of the paediatricians...
- Psychosocial functioning of childhood cancer survivors living in rural areasMarzena Samardakiewicz
Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Medical University of Lublin, Lublin, Poland
Ann Agric Environ Med 14:335-9. 2007..In some patients, however, we observed more difficulties in verbal tasks and existing major learning difficulties. Cancer survivors living in rural areas in our region may be more unprivileged due to poor additional supporting services...
- [Results of immunosuppressive therapy in children with severe aplastic anaemia. Report by the Polish Paediatric Leukaemia and Lymphoma Study Group]Katarzyna Pawelec
Katedra i Klinika Pediatrii, Hematologii i Onkologii, Akademia Medyczna, ul Marszalkowska 24, 00 576 Warszawa, Poland
Med Wieku Rozwoj 10:832-9. 2006..Bone marrow transplantation from HLA identical family donors is the treatment of choice for children with severe aplastic anaemia (SAA). When no donor is available, combined immunosuppressive therapy is given...