Affiliation: Medical University
- Continuous infusion of antibiotics in critically ill patientsPiotr Smuszkiewicz
Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Therapy and Pain Management, University Hospital, Przybyszewskiego 49, Poznan, Poland
Curr Clin Pharmacol 8:13-24. 2013..Definite specification of the clinical advantage of administration this way over standard dosage requires a large-scale multi-centre randomised controlled trial...
- Comparison of the influence of halothane and isoflurane on airway transepithelial potential differencePiotr Smuszkiewicz
Clinical Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Therapy and Pain Treatment, K Marcinkowski Medical University, Przybyszewskiego 49, PL 60 355 Poznan, Poland
Pharmacol Rep 58:736-45. 2006..The long-lasting action (tens of minutes) of volatile anesthetics on the isolated tracheal wall should be also studied in the future as a model of airway reaction to prolonged volatile anesthesia...
- Late diagnosed necrotizing fasciitis as a cause of multiorgan dysfunction syndrome: A case reportPiotr Smuszkiewicz
Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Therapy and Pain Treatment, University Hospital, Przybyszewskiego 49, 60 355 Poznan, Poland
Cases J 1:125. 2008..The pathophysiology and etiologic factors of necrotizing fasciitis are discussed...
- Venous catheter microbiological monitoring. Necessity or a habit?Piotr Smuszkiewicz
Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Therapy and Pain Management, University Hospital, Poznan, Poland
Med Sci Monit 15:SC5-8. 2009..Usefulness and economic aspects of microbiological analysis of central venous catheter (CVC) tips in diagnosis of the catheter-related bloodstream infection (CRBSI)...
- [Does the coexistence of cancer have an influence on the course of sepsis]Agnieszka Tarczyńska
Uniwersytet Medyczny w Poznaniu, Katedra i Klinika Anestezjologii, Intensywnej Terapii i Leczenia Bólu, Poznan
Pol Merkur Lekarski 26:591-9. 2009..The aim of the study was to evaluate and compare cancer- and non-cancer patients diagnosed with sepsis...