Affiliation: Medical University
- Nitric oxide and thromboxane A2 modulate pulmonary pressure after ischemia and intestinal reperfusionM Słupski
Department of Transplantology, Collegium Medicum Bydgoszcz, Nicolaus Copernicus University, ul M Skłodowskiej Curie 9, 85 094 Bydgoszcz, Torun, Poland
Transplant Proc 38:334-7. 2006..This study examined the hypothesis that pulmonary vasoconstriction during ischemia is induced by NO synthesis and ischemia/reperfusion (IR)-induced TxA(2)...
- Unexpected response to systemic chemotherapy in case of primarily nonresectable advanced disseminated intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomaMaciej W Slupski
Department of Transplantology and General Surgery, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Curie Sklodowskiej 9, Bydgoszcz, Poland
World J Surg Oncol 5:36. 2007..Cholangiocellular cancers account for about 10-15% of primary liver cancers. Prognosis is poor, with expected survival of less than 5% at five-year...
- Local recurrence and distant metastases 18 years after resection of the greater omentum hemangiopericytomaMaciej Slupski
Department of Transplantation and General Surgery, Ludwik Rydygier Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Poland
World J Surg Oncol 5:63. 2007..Hemangiopericytoma occurs with increasing frequency in 5th decade of life and has prediction for retroperitoneum and extremities. A case of a local recurrence and metastases of hemangiopericytoma is described...
- Guanylate cyclase activators influence reactivity of human mesenteric superior arteries retrieved and preserved in the same conditions as transplanted kidneysM Slupski
Department of Transplantation and General Surgery, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Curi Sklodowskiej 9, Bydgoszcz, Kuj Pom, Poland
Transplant Proc 39:1350-3. 2007....
- Outcomes of simultaneous and delayed resections of synchronous colorectal liver metastasesMaciej Slupski
Departament of Transplantology and General Surgery, CM UMK, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Can J Surg 52:E241-4. 2009..The optimal strategy for the treatment of synchronous colorectal liver metastases has not been established yet. In this study, we present the outcomes and survival rates of the patients who underwent simultaneous or delayed resections...
- A brain dead woman, giving birth in the 23rd week of pregnancy, used as an organ donor: a case reportAleksandra Woderska
Department of Transplantation and General Surgery, Collegium Medicum Nicolaus Copernicus University, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Ann Transplant 17:113-6. 2012..There are only a few cases of maternal brain death during pregnancy reported in the literature and detailed data regarding the frequency of such cases are lacking...