Affiliation: Medical University
- Imaging of all three coronary arteries by transthoracic echocardiography. An illustrated guideMarek Krzanowski
The Department of Medicine, Jagiellonian University School of Medicine, 8 Skawinska Str, Krakow, Poland
Cardiovasc Ultrasound 1:16. 2003..The echocardiographers may therefore be interested to know the ultrasonic views, technique of examination and be aware where to look for coronary arteries and how to optimize the images...
- Verapamil improves the pacing-induced vasodilatation in symptomatic patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathyPaweł Petkow Dimitrow
Institute of Cardiology, Jagiellonian University School of Medicine, ul Kopernika 17, 31 501 Krakow, Poland
Int J Cardiol 83:239-47. 2002..We can conclude that endothelium-dependent vasodilatation during pacing was impaired in symptomatic patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Verapamil treatment was able to restore adequate vasodilator response to pacing stress...
- Reduced coronary flow reserve in Anderson-Fabry disease measured by transthoracic Doppler echocardiographyPaweł Petkow Dimitrow
2nd Department of Cardiology, Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland
Cardiovasc Ultrasound 3:11. 2005..In small intramyocardial arteries coronary flow was also disturbed. Accordingly, retrograde systolic flow and accelerated anterograde diastolic flow were documented...
- Transthoracic, harmonic mode, contrast enhanced color Doppler echocardiography in detection of restenosis after percutaneous coronary interventions. Prospective evaluation verified by coronary angiographyMarek Krzanowski
Department of Medicine, Jagiellonian University School of Medicine, 8 Skawinska Str, 31 066 Cracow, Poland
Eur J Echocardiogr 5:51-64. 2004..To test the feasibility and accuracy of transthoracic, harmonic mode, contrast enhanced Doppler echocardiographic assessment of lesion severity after PCI treatment in native coronary arteries--the LAD, Cx and RCA...
- Brachiocephalic vein confluence stenosis treated by two Wallstents using Y techniqueMarek Krzanowski
Department of Medicine, Jagiellonian University School of Medicine, Cracow, Poland
Med Sci Monit 10:123-6. 2004..Patency of the central veins is mandatory for proper function of hemodialysis fistula created at the upper extremities...
- Coronary flow reserve assessmentPawel Petkow Dimitrow
Eur Heart J 26:849; author reply 849-50. 2005