Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Medical University
- Value of C-reactive protein as a risk factor for acute coronary syndrome: a comparison with apolipoprotein concentrations and lipid profileMagdalena Krintus
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Ludwik Rydygier Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, 9 Sklodowskiej Curie Street, 85 094 Bydgoszcz, Poland
Mediators Inflamm 2012:419804. 2012..To investigate whether assessment of C-reactive protein (CRP) and apolipoproteins, besides the traditional lipid profile, enhances the assessment process for the risk of acute coronary syndrome (ACS)...
- Effect of second and third generation oral contraceptives on C-reactive protein, lipids and apolipoproteins in young, non-obese, non-smoking apparently healthy womenMagdalena Krintus
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, ul M Sklodowskiej Curie 9, 85 094 Bydgoszcz, Poland
Clin Biochem 43:626-8. 2010..Third generation oral contraceptives (OC) may increase the risk of cardiovascular events in healthy young women...
- Diagnostic efficacy of myeloperoxidase for the detection of acute coronary syndromesMarcin Sawicki
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Ludwik Rydygier Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Poland
Eur J Clin Invest 41:667-71. 2011..We assessed the diagnostic efficacy of plasma MPO alone or in combination with cardiac troponin I (cTnI) for detecting ACS in patients presenting with chest pain initiating within 6h before the hospital admission...
- A-FABP and its association with atherogenic risk profile and insulin resistance in young overweight and obese womenAneta Mankowska-Cyl
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń Ludwik Rydygier Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Poland
Biomark Med 7:723-30. 2013..We evaluated the association of A-FABP with proatherogenic risk profile and insulin resistance (IR) in young, nondiabetic, overweight/obese women...
- Serum inhibin A and inhibin B levels in epithelial ovarian cancer patientsPawel Walentowicz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, L Rydygier Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Bydgoszcz, Poland
PLoS ONE 9:e90575. 2014..of our study was to examine serum inhibin A and inhibin B concentrations in ovarian cancer patients in relation to clinicopathological features and 5-year survival...