Lucjan B Jerzykiewicz
- X-ray structure of the dipotassium salt of D-mannose 1-phosphate 3.25 hydrateLucjan B Jerzykiewicz
Faculty of Chemistry, University of Wrocław, F Joliot Curie 14, Pl 50 383 Wrocław, Poland
Carbohydr Res 340:2422-7. 2005..In the packing arrangement, water molecules and mannose phosphate groups also define two different types of layers parallel to a-axis. Within water channels there are extensive hydrogen-bonding networks...
- Vanadate complexes bearing an imidazolidine-bridged bis(aryloxido) ligand: synthesis and solid state and solution structureEwa Kober
Faculty of Chemistry, University of Wrocław, 14 F Joliot Curie Street, 50 383 Wrocław, Poland
Dalton Trans 41:5188-92. 2012..The (51)V, (1)H and (13)C NMR spectra as well as ES-MS showed that 2 does not stay intact in solution and undergoes dissociation to give 1 and [VO(OEt)(3)]...
- Adenine ribbon with Watson-crick and Hoogsteen motifs as the "double-sided adhesive tape" in the supramolecular structure of adenine and metal carboxylateDanuta Dobrzyńska
Institute of Inorganic Chemistry and Metallurgy of Rare Elements, Wrocław University of Technology, Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27, 50 370 Wrocław, Poland
J Am Chem Soc 126:11118-9. 2004..The very compact supramolecular structure is made by the extensive system of hydrogen bonds and face-to-face pi-pi interactions...
- Supramolecular stores of acetic acid--an alternative for metal-organic frameworksDanuta Dobrzyńska
Faculty of Chemistry, Wrocław University of Technology, 50 370 Wrocław, Poland
J Hazard Mater 169:1040-4. 2009..The de- and resolvated materials were characterized by elemental analysis, IR spectroscopy and XRD study. The results show that binding of acetic acid is reversible and stoichiometric...
- Structural, spectroscopic, and magnetic study of bis(9,10-dihydro-9-oxo-10-acridineacetate)bis(imidazole)bis(methanol) nickel(II)Danuta Dobrzyńska
Faculty of Chemistry, Wrocław University of Technology, Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27, 50 370 Wrocław, Poland
Inorg Chem 45:10479-86. 2006..5 T: D = 5.77(1) cm-1, E = 1.636(2) cm-1, gx = 2.29(1), gy = 2.18(1), and gz = 2.13(1). These values allowed us to simulate the powder magnetic susceptibility and field-dependent magnetization of the complex...
- Magnesium, zinc and aluminium complexes supported by tripodal diaminebis(aryloxido) ligands: synthesis, solid state and solution structureEwa Kober
Faculty of Chemistry, University of Wrocław, 14, F Joliot Curie, 50 383 Wrocław, Poland
Dalton Trans 42:10847-54. 2013..The NMR spectra showed that the solid state of these compounds is essentially retained in solution. ..
- Lithium complexes supported by tripodal diaminebis(aryloxido) ligands: synthesis and structureZofia Janas
Faculty of Chemistry, University of Wrocław, 14, F Joliot Curie, 50 383, Wrocław, Poland
Dalton Trans 41:442-7. 2012..All compounds were characterized by chemical and physical techniques including X-ray crystallography for H(2)L(1), H(2)L(2), 1b, 2a and 2b...
- Triple C-H bond activation of a nickel-bound methyl group: synthesis and X-ray structure of a carbide cluster (NiCp)6(μ6-C)Włodzimierz Buchowicz
Faculty of Chemistry, Warsaw University of Technology, Noakowskiego 3, 00 664 Warsaw, Poland
Inorg Chem 51:8292-7. 2012..This transformation requires a triple C-H bond activation in the methyl group, which has not been observed so far for late transition metal compounds...
- Synthesis of homoleptic barium alkoxides and aryloxides and their reactions with Al(CH(3))(3): a convenient route to heterometallic speciesJózef Utko
Department of Chemistry, University of Wrocław, F Joliot Curie 14, 50 383 Wrocław, Poland
Inorg Chem 44:5194-6. 2005....
- X-ray crystal structure and magnetic and photophysical properties of novel copper(II) N-oxide adduct [(4-MPyO)2(CuCl2)2(H2O)(C2H5OH)] (4-MPyO = 4-(4-methoxystyryl)pyridine N-oxide)Yakov P Nizhnik
Department of Molecular Biology, Biological and Organic Chemistry, Petrozavodsk State University, pr Lenina 33, 185910 Petrozavodsk, Republic Karelia, Russia
Inorg Chem 47:2103-12. 2008..8, 4.12 ns and 1.99, 15.2 ns, respectively) are present in the excited state in solution while only one CT form is indicated by a monoexponential decay (9.0 micros) in the solid...