Ewa Łucja Gregoraszczuk
Affiliation: Jagiellonian University
- Gregoraszczuk E. Dioxin exposure and porcine reproductive hormonal activity. Cad Saude Publica. 2002;18:453-62 pubmed..Endocrine disruptors that interfere with estradiol production in the follicles can act as ovulatory disruptors, and while interfering with progesterone production by luteal cells they can act as abortifacients. ..
- Gregoraszczuk E, Ptak A. In vitro effect of leptin on growth hormone (GH)- and insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I)-stimulated progesterone secretion and apoptosis in developing and mature corpora lutea of pig ovaries. J Reprod Dev. 2005;51:727-33 pubmed....
- Gregoraszczuk E, Zabielny E, Ochwat D. Aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR)-linked inhibition of luteal cell progesterone secretion in 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin treated cells. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2001;52:303-11 pubmed..Moreover points to AhR dependent but not ER-dependent mechanisms in TCDD action in luteal cells. ..
- Gregoraszczuk E, Ptak A, Wojciechowicz T, Nowak K. Action of IGF-I on expression of the long form of the leptin receptor (ObRb) in the prepubertal period and throughout the estrous cycle in the mature pig ovary. J Reprod Dev. 2007;53:289-95 pubmed..Moreover, this data points to an important role of IGF-I in leptin receptor expression during the entire estrous cycle, with a special role during the prepubertal period. ..
- Gregoraszczuk E, Milczarek K, Wojtowicz A, Berg V, Skaare J, Ropstad E. Steroid secretion following exposure of ovarian follicular cells to three different natural mixtures of persistent organic pollutants (POPs). Reprod Toxicol. 2008;25:58-66 pubmed..A higher steroidogenic response in low dose ranges, compared with high dose ranges indicated xenobiotic-conditioning hormesis. This could complicate predictions of effects in risk assessments. ..