Affiliation: Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Multiple red cell alloantibodies, including anti-Dib, after allogeneic ABO-matched peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantationBarbara Zupanska
Department of Immunohematology and Immunology for Transfusion Medicine, Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, Warsaw, Poland
Transfusion 45:16-20. 2005..Data on red blood cell (RBC) alloantibody appearance after hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation (HPCT) from an ABO-matched donor are limited...
- [Anti-K antibodies in pregnant women and genotyping of K antigen in foetuses]Barbara Zupanska
Zakład immunologii Hematologicznej i Transfuzjologicznej, Instytutu Hematologii i Transfuzjologii w Warszawie oraz
Ginekol Pol 79:410-4. 2008..2) We have also indicated serological and molecular methods important for a proper diagnosis...
- [Fetal D gene in maternal plasma should be examined in all immunized Rh(-) pregnant women to avoid invasive procedures]Barbara Zupanska
Instytut Hematologii i Transfuzjologii w Warszawie
Ginekol Pol 77:359-64. 2006..We have recently developed and published a noninvasive determination of fetal RhD status by examination of cell-free DNA in maternal plasma. The predictive value of the procedure of fetal testing, already published by us, was 99,6%...
- Transfusion-related acute lung injury and leucocyte-reacting antibodiesB Zupanska
Institute of Haematology and Blood Transfusion, Warsaw, Poland
Vox Sang 93:70-7. 2007..Transfusion-related acute lung injury (TRALI) is underdiagnosed and underreported. This is why we present cases suspected for TRALI, in which leucocyte antibodies were examined...
- The patterns of MHC association in aplastic and non-aplastic paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuriaJacek Nowak
Department of Immunogenetics, Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, 14 Indira Gandhi Street, 02 776 Warsaw, Poland
Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 59:231-8. 2011..MHC class I molecule B*18:01 can additionally influence the domination of PNH clone in PNH subjects with initial severe aplastic anemia...
- [Post transfusion purpura--a serious underdiagnosed delayed post-transfusion event]Krystyna Maslanka
Instytut Hematologii i Transfuzjologii w Warszawie, Zakład immunologii Hematologicznej i Transfuzjologicznej
Pol Merkur Lekarski 20:660-3. 2006..Thrombocytopenia results from the destruction of patients' and transfused platelets by platelet specific antibodies (anti-HPA). The incidence of PTP is not estabilished...
- Anti-Co(a) implicated in severe haemolytic disease of the foetus and newbornB Michalewska
Department of Immunohaematology and Immunology of Transfusion Medicine, Institute of Haematology and Blood Transfusion
Transfus Med 18:71-3. 2008..The baby was discharged in good health. Anti-Co(a) was responsible for severe HDFN. Proper monitoring during pregnancy and antenatal and post-natal therapy were successful. This is the second severe published HDFN due to anti-Co(a)...
- Measures to prevent TRALIS Wendel
Hospital Sirio Libanes, Rua Adma Jafet 91, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Vox Sang 92:258-77. 2007
- Noninvasive determination of fetal RHD status by examination of cell-free DNA in maternal plasmaE Brojer
Department of Immunohematology and Immunology of Transfusion Medicine, Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, 5th Chocimska Street, 00 957 Warsaw, Poland
Transfusion 45:1473-80. 2005..Cell-free fetal DNA in maternal plasma opens the way for routine risk-free diagnosis of fetal D status of D- mothers. The focus was on accuracy of RHD typing and confirmation of fetal DNA in maternal plasma while RHD was not detected...
- Antenatal screening of unselected pregnant women for HPA-1a antigen, antibody and alloimmune thrombocytopeniaK Maslanka
Vox Sang 85:326-7. 2003