Affiliation: Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- [Beta-Thalassemia in Poland. I. Mediterranean mutations in beta-thalassemia]Ewa Zdebska
Instytut Hematologii i Transfuzjologii w Warszawie, Zakład Biochemii
Pol Merkur Lekarski 20:53-6. 2006..The aim of the present investigation was to verify a common view that thalassemia in Poland is a very rare disease...
- B cells CD19+ in patients with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and autoimmune haemolytic anaemiaM Słomkowski
Clinic of Internal and Hematological Diseases, Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, Warsaw, Poland
Clin Lab Haematol 26:385-9. 2004..It can be presumed that the differences found may be related to the pathogenesis of the autoimmune haemolysis syndrome in patients with CLL-B...
- Ceramides and glycosphingolipids in maturation process: leukemic cells as an experimental modelGabriela Smolenska-Sym
Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion Warsaw, Poland
Blood Cells Mol Dis 33:68-76. 2004....
- Dissecting the role of dolichol in cell wall assembly in the yeast mutants impaired in early glycosylation reactionsJacek Orłowski
Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Pawinskiego 5A, Warsaw, Poland
Yeast 24:239-52. 2007..We also examined the glycosylation status of the plasma membrane protein Gas1p, a beta1,3-glucan elongase, and the degree of phosphorylation of the Mpk1/Slt2 protein, involved in the cell wall integrity pathway...
- Molecular and haematological studies of four families with hereditary spherocytosis resulting from band 3 deficiencyMonika Maciag
Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, PAS, Warsaw, Poland
Acta Haematol 116:143-5. 2006
- Expression of platelet surface receptors and early changes in platelet function in patients with STEMI treated with abciximab and clopidogrel versus clopidogrel aloneAnna Konopka
Institute of Cardiology and Institute of Haematology and Blood Transfusion in Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
Am J Cardiovasc Drugs 7:433-9. 2007..Platelets play a crucial role in the pathogenesis of acute coronary syndromes (ACS). The efficacy of antiplatelet treatment is pivotal in the success of percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) performed in patients with ACS...
- Heterozygosity of CDAN II (HEMPAS) gene may be detected by the analysis of erythrocyte membrane glycoconjugates from healthy carriersEwa Zdebska
Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, Warsaw, Poland
Haematologica 87:126-30. 2002..The aim of the present study was to investigate a possibility that heterozygosity with respect to CDAN2 gene in healthy carriers could be detected by analysis of erythrocyte membrane glycoconjugates...
- Quantitative analysis of LacCer/CDw17 in human myelogenous leukaemic cellsJustyna Spychalska
Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Haematology and Blood Transfusion, Chocimska 5, 00-957 Warsaw, Poland
Cell Mol Biol Lett 8:911-7. 2003..The assessment of cell-surface and intracellular CDw17 expression may be useful in evaluating neutrophil physiological status...
- Abnormal glycosylation of red cell membrane band 3 in the congenital disorder of glycosylation IgEwa Zdebska
Service d Hematologie, d Immunologie et de Cytogénétique, Hopital de Bicetre, 78 rue du Général Leclerc 94275 Le Kremlin Bicêtre, France
Pediatr Res 54:224-9. 2003..Band 3 alteration might serve as an additional indicator (some serum N-glycoproteins of hepatic origin are also indicative) of the congenital disorder of glycosylation type Ig...
- [Thalassemia beta in children from Pomerania Region]Barbara Kaczorowska-Hac
Klinika Pediatrii, Hematologii, Onkologii i Endokrynologii, Akademia Medyczna, ul Debinki 7, 80 211 Gdansk, Poland
Med Wieku Rozwoj 11:69-72. 2007..Elevated level of haemoglobin A2 and in some of them haemoglobin F revealed thalassemia beta...