Affiliation: Collegium Medicum
- [The analysis of smoking tobacco of patients with tuberculosis--data from ten years observation in Regional Center of Pulmonology in Bydgoszcz]Grzegorz Przybylski
Katedra i Klinika Chorób Płuc, Nowotworów Gruźlicy UMK w Toruniu Collegium Medicum w Bydgoszczy
Przegl Lek 69:953-7. 2012..That is why also our studies also represents in the clinical aspect the relationship between tuberculosis - as active disease and tobacco smoking...
- [Tobacco smoking among young patients with bronchial asthma and determination of smoking-related behavior in the patient's closest environment]Grzegorz Przybylski
Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika w Toruniu, Collegium Medicum, Bydgoszcz, Katedra i Klinika Chorób Płuc, Nowotworów i Gruźlicy
Med Pr 60:27-33. 2009..The aim of this study was to analyze the occurrence of tobacco smoking among patients with the respiratory system disease...
- A case report of a patient with dermatomyositis as a prodromal sign of lung cancerGrzegorz Przybylski
Department of Respiratory Medicine and Tuberculosis, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Pol Arch Med Wewn 118:143-7. 2008..Considering that DM may be associated with lung cancer; extensive diagnostic work-up to exclude neoplastic lesions should be performed. Patients aged 40 years or more should be particularly screened...
- [Analysis of spreading of smoking habit among pregnant women admitted to the Prenatal Outpatient Clinic in 2005-2006]Grzegorz Przybylski
Katedra i Klinika Chorób Płuc, Nowotworów i Gruźlicy Uniwersytetu Mikołaja Kopernika w Toruniu Collegium Medicum w Bydgoszczy
Przegl Lek 64:827-30. 2007..There was 23.2% high educated and 43.3% with basic education. Despite of the fact that smoking has negative influence on embryos, pregnant still are smokers. That's why antinicotine therapy should be used during pregnancy...
- [Passive smoking at teenager's home suffering from asthma bronchiale and control at the disease with Asthma Control Test]Grzegorz Przybylski
Katedra i Klinika Chorób Płuc, Nowotworów i Gruźlicy Uniwersytetu im Mikołaja Kopernika w Toruniu Collegium Medicum w Bydgoszczy
Przegl Lek 64:626-9. 2007..In this study the ACT was recognized as useful test to control asthma. If smoking parents undergo antinicotine therapy treatment of asthma will be improved...
- [Anti-nicotine education applied in relation of parents of the diseased children on chronic allergic diseases of respiratory system]Grzegorz Przybylski
Katedra i Klinika Chorób Płuc, Nowotworów i Gruźlicy, Collegium Medicum w Bydgoszczy, Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika w Toruniu
Przegl Lek 63:1080-2. 2006..Contemporaneously in effective way influences on decisions of adults about cessation smoking and the healthy style of life promotes...
- [Cigarette smoking results in the number of CD8+Fas Ligand+ T cytotoxic lymphocytes in bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) fluid of patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)]Piotr Kopinski
Katedra Terapii Genowej, Collegium Medicum Uniwersytetu Mikołaja Kopemika w Bydgoszczy
Przegl Lek 64:689-94. 2007..Cigarette smoking enhanced a percentage as well as a total number of both BAL CD8 and BAL CD8+FasL+ cells in IPF patients. BAL cytotoxic cells (CD8+FasL+ lymphocytes) seem to have impact on impaired lung function in smoking IPF patients...
- [Influence of tobacco smoking on the level of alfafetoprotein and circuleting immune complexes in serum of smokinig and nonsmoking women being in second trimester of pregnancy]Ryszard Gołda
Katedra i Zakład Immunologii UMK w Toruniu, Collegium Medicum im L Rydygiera w Bydgoszczy
Przegl Lek 63:946-7. 2006..Molecular weight of the proteins of CIC was studied by SDS/PAGE. In the group of smoking women AFP levers were higher and KKI levels were lower than in the non smoking women group...
- [The influence of smoking of the cigarettes on the level of circulating immunological complexes in the serum of patients with the hypersensitivity of the type I]Ryszard Gołda
Katedra i Zakład Immunologii, Collegium Medicum im L Rydygiera w Bydgoszczy Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika w Toruniu
Przegl Lek 65:498-9. 2008..Smoking patients step out higher levels of CIC in the hypersensitivity of the type I than at patients who don't smoke...
- [The effect of smoking on reproductive failures in couples examined in the Genetic Outpatient Clinic at Dr. A. Jurasz University Hospital in Bydgoszcz]Magdalena Pasińska
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, CM, Bydgoszcz, Katedra i Zakład Genetyki Klinicznej
Med Pr 60:117-23. 2009..The couples underwent cytogenetic, and in some cases, molecular analysis in the Genetic Outpatient Clinic at Dr. A. Jurasz University Hospital in Bydgoszcz...
- Analysis of the relation between level of asthma control and depression and anxietyHanna Trzcińska
Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, L Rydygier Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Med Sci Monit 18:CR190-4. 2012..The aim of this study was to determine the potential relationship between the degree of asthma control and the prevalence of depression and anxiety...
- Enhanced expression of Fas Ligand (FasL) in the lower airways of patients with fibrotic interstitial lung diseases (ILDs)Piotr Kopinski
Department of Gene Therapy, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Folia Histochem Cytobiol 49:636-45. 2011..FasL might play a crucial role in other fibrosis-complicated ILDs, like NSIP and asbestosis...
- A single photon emission computed tomography of the chest with the use of receptor radiotracer (Tc-99m-Depreotide) in sarcoidosisStanisław Pilecki
Laboratory of Nuclear Medicine of the Department of Endocrinology and Diabetology, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Pol J Radiol 75:48-51. 2010..An assumption was made that scintigraphy with the use of Tc-99m-Depreotide could help with location of extrapulmonary sarcoidosis focuses...
- [Interferon gamma (IFN-gamma) level in broncholaveolar lavage (BAL) fluid is positively correlated with CD4/CD8 ratio in selected interstitial lung diseases]Piotr Kopinski
Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Collegium Medicum of Bydgoszcz, Poland
Pol Merkur Lekarski 23:15-21. 2007..IFN-gamma a potent antifibrotic activity in interstitial lung diseases (ILD). T cells, both Th1 and Tc1, are considered to be the main local source of IFN-gamma...
- Extrapulmonary lymphangioleiomyomatosis presented as the asymptomatic retroperitoneal tumours--two cases reportJanina Słodkowska
Department of Telepathology, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases, Warszawa
Pol J Pathol 57:205-7. 2006....
- [Lymphangioleiomyomatosis in a menopausal woman on estrogen replacement therapy]Grzegorz Przybylski
Katedry i Kliniki Chorób Płuc, Nowotworów i Gruźlicy AM w Bydgoszczy
Pneumonol Alergol Pol 72:117-9. 2004..Suggestive clinical symptoms and chest HRCT scan confirmed clinical diagnosis of LAM. Two years after discontinuation of estrogen medication her clinical condition and radiological picture of lungs improved...