Genomes and Genes
Katarzyna Bogunia Kubik
- Bogunia Kubik K, Gieryng A, Gębura K, Lange A. Genetic variant of the G-CSF receptor gene is associated with lower mobilization potential and slower recovery of granulocytes after transplantation of autologous peripheral blood progenitor cells. Cytokine. 2012;60:463-7 pubmed publisher..014) by multiple regression analysis considering patient age and sex, the number of transplanted CD34(+) cells, diagnosis and CSF3R polymorphism. These results imply that CSF3R gene polymorphism plays a significant role in PBPCT. ..
- Iwaszko M, Åšwierkot J, Kolossa K, Jeka S, Wiland P, Bogunia Kubik K. Influence of CD94 and NKG2A variants on susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis and efficacy of anti-TNF treatment. Joint Bone Spine. 2016;83:75-9 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that CD94 and NKG2A polymorphisms may contribute to genetic susceptibility to RA or affect the response to anti-TNF therapy in patients of Caucasian origin. ..
- GÄ™bura K, Åšwierkot J, WysoczaÅ„ska B, Korman L, Nowak B, Wiland P, et al. Polymorphisms within Genes Involved in Regulation of the NF-ÎºB Pathway in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..018). TLR polymorphisms affect disease susceptibility and response to therapy with TNF-Î± inhibitors in RA patients of Caucasian origin. ..
- Bogunia Kubik K, Gieryng A, Dlubek D, Lange A. The CXCL12-3'A allele is associated with a higher mobilization yield of CD34 progenitors to the peripheral blood of healthy donors for allogeneic transplantation. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2009;44:273-8 pubmed publisher..003). In conclusion, the CXCL12-3'A allele was associated with a higher yield of CD34(+) cells from healthy donors of PBPC for allogeneic haematopoietic SCT. ..
- Bogunia Kubik K, Lange A. HSP70-hom gene polymorphism in allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplant recipients correlates with the development of acute graft-versus-host disease. Transplantation. 2005;79:815-20 pubmed..Polymorphism of the HSP70-hom gene is associated with the development of posttransplant complications. Recipient HSP-AA homozygous genotype is a risk factor for aGVHD. ..
- Bogunia Kubik K, Jaskula E, Lange A. The presence of functional CCR5 and EBV reactivation after allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2007;40:145-50 pubmed..354, P=0.024). These results suggest that the expression of functional CCR5 plays a role in initiation/perpetuation of EBV reactivation. ..
- Bogunia Kubik K, Mazur G, Urbanowicz I, Wrobel T, Kuliczkowski K, Wozniak M, et al. Lack of association between the TNF-alpha promoter gene polymorphism and susceptibility to B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Int J Immunogenet. 2006;33:21-4 pubmed..86, P = 0.294]. These results suggest that TNFA (-308) alleles are not involved in the predisposition to the development of B-CLL. ..