- [From sodium to dialysis quantification]T Petitclerc
Faculté de Médecine Pierre et Marie Curie et AURA, Paris, France
Nephrol Ther 3:S121-5. 2007..In comparison with the measurement of urea clearance, the measurement of ionic dialysance can be performed on-line, repeatedly and fully automatically, and is totally in expensive...
- [Disorders in sodium-water balance]Thierry Petitclerc
Centre hospitalier Pasteur Valléry Radot Aura, 68, Rue des Plantes, 75014 Paris, France Electronic address
Nephrol Ther 9:38-49. 2013..In the case of natremia disturbance, the assessment of both the tonicity and the extracellular volume allows the determination of the type of water and/or sodium balance disorder that is necessary for prescribing the adequate therapy. ..
- Do dialysate conductivity measurements provide conductivity clearance or ionic dialysance?T Petitclerc
Department of Biophysics, University Pierre et Marie Curie, and Hemodialysis Units, AURA, Paris, France
Kidney Int 70:1682-6. 2006..Thus the term of 'ionic dialysance' is more appropriate than the term of 'conductivity clearance'. Nevertheless ionic dialysance represents a good estimation of urea clearance...
- [Acetate-free hemodialysis: what does it mean?]Thierry Petitclerc
Departement de Biophysique, Faculte de Medecine Pierre et Marie Curie, Universite Paris 6, 75013 Paris, France
Nephrol Ther 7:92-8. 2011..In this paper, advantages and disadvantages of different techniques of acetate-free hemodialysis are discussed...
- Cardiac surgery in patients receiving long term hemodialysis. Short and long term resultsF Jault
Division of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Pitié s Hospital of Paris, Paris, France
J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino) 44:725-30. 2003..Cardiac surgery carries a high risk in hemodialysis patients and has been questioned for its results; the purpose of this study is to focus on the short and long term results in our institution...
- Analysis of the optical concentration curve to detect access recirculationL Mercadal
Nephrology Department, Pitié Sapétrière Hospital, Paris, France
Kidney Int 69:769-71. 2006..The specificity is of 100% when this modification is present all along the dialysis session for all the ID measurements and the sensitivity is 100% when the access recirculation is greater than 20%...