- Synovial and plasma glucosamine concentrations in osteoarthritic patients following oral crystalline glucosamine sulphate at therapeutic dose
Rotta Research Laboratorium Rottapharm, Monza, Italy
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 15:764-72. 2007
..We investigated the synovial and plasma glucosamine concentrations in osteoarthritic patients following oral administration of crystalline glucosamine sulphate at the therapeutic dose of 1500mg once-a-day for 14 days...
- Silibinin hemisuccinate binding to proteins in plasma and blood cell/plasma partitioning in mouse, rat, dog and man in vitro
R and D Division, Rottapharm Madaus, via Valosa di Sopra 9, 20900 Monza, Italy
Drug Metabol Drug Interact 28:115-22. 2013
- In vitro study of the inhibition and induction of human cytochromes P450 by crystalline glucosamine sulfate
Rottapharm SpA, Monza, Italy
Drug Metabol Drug Interact 24:195-209. 2009
..Therefore, no clinically relevant metabolic interactions are expected between CGS and co-administered drugs that are substrates of the CYP enzymes investigated...
- Glucosamine binding to proteins in plasma and synovial fluid and blood cell/plasma partitioning in mouse and man in vitro
Rottapharm SpA, Monza, Italy
Drug Metabol Drug Interact 24:211-27. 2009
..No corrections are needed, either for unbound fraction when comparing human and mouse pharmacokinetic data or for blood cell/plasma partitioning to assess glucosamine total blood clearance from plasma data in these two species...
- Pharmacokinetic profile of dexloxiglumide
Departments of Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Dynamics, Rotta Research Laboratorium Rottapharm, Monza, Italy
Clin Pharmacokinet 45:1177-88. 2006
..The results of different drug interaction studies have indicated that no clinically relevant metabolic and concomitant drug-drug interactions are expected during the clinical use of dexloxiglumide...
- Development and validation of two liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry methods for the determination of silibinin and silibinin hemisuccinate in human plasma
Rottapharm Madaus, R and D Division, Monza, Italy
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 945:1-9. 2014
..991 or better. The methods were suitable for pharmacokinetic studies and were successfully applied to human plasma samples from subjects treated intravenously with Legalon(®) SIL at the dose of 20mg/kg, expressed as silibinin. ..
- Strategies to assess the drug interaction potential in translational medicine
Department of Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Dynamics, Rottapharm SpA, Via Valosa di Sopra, 7, 20052 Monza, MI, Italy
Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol 2:675-86. 2006
- Crystalline glucosamine sulfate in the management of knee osteoarthritis: efficacy, safety, and pharmacokinetic properties
Lucio C Rovati
Chief Scientific Officer, Rottapharm Madaus, Via Valosa di Sopra, 9, 20900 Monza MB, Italy
Ther Adv Musculoskelet Dis 4:167-80. 2012