Affiliation: Queen Mary, University of London
Location: London, United Kingdom
- Life-saving or life-threatening? Prehospital thoracostomy for thoracic traumaZane Perkins
Specialised Trauma Air Rescue, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Emerg Med J 24:305-6. 2007
- Prehospital thrombolysis of acute myocardial infarction in dextrocardiaColin Mitchell
Staffordshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Stafford, Kent Surrey Sussex HEMS, Kent, UK
Emerg Med J 24:730-1. 2007
- Prehospital thrombolysis of a massive pulmonary embolusZ B Perkins
Kent Surrey Sussex HEMS, UK
Emerg Med J 25:303-4. 2008
- Trench entrapment: is ketamine safe to use for sedation in head injury?Matthew Gunning
Staffordshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Stafford, UK
Emerg Med J 24:794-5. 2007
- Factors affecting outcome after traumatic limb amputationZ B Perkins
Trauma Clinical Academic Unit, The Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, London, UK
Br J Surg 99:75-86. 2012..The aim of this review was to describe common causes of disability and highlight therapeutic interventions that may optimize outcome after traumatic leg amputation...
- The haemodynamic response to pre-hospital RSI in injured patientsZ B Perkins
Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance Trust, Kent, UK
Injury 44:618-23. 2013..It is not known if a clinically significant response occurs following pre-hospital RSI or what proportion of injured patients requiring the intervention are potentially at risk in this setting...
- Epidemiology and outcome of vascular trauma at a British Major Trauma CentreZ B Perkins
Trauma Clinical and Academic Unit, The Royal London Hospital, London, UK
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 44:203-9. 2012..In the United Kingdom, the epidemiology, management strategies and outcomes from vascular trauma are unknown. The aim of this study was to describe the vascular trauma experience of a British Trauma Centre...
- The relationship between head injury severity and hemodynamic response to tracheal intubationZane B Perkins
Trauma Sciences, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
J Trauma Acute Care Surg 74:1074-80. 2013..We aimed to investigate the relationship between head injury severity and hemodynamic response to laryngoscopy and intubation...