Affiliation: The Aga Khan University
- The upsurge of SSPE--a reflection of national measles immunization status in PakistanShahnaz Hamid Ibrahim
Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Aga Khan University, Karachi, 74800, Pakistan
J Trop Pediatr 60:449-53. 2014..Unless timely efforts are made to achieve global immunization, SSPE is bound to add to the national disability burden. ..
- Prevalence of early childhood disability in a rural district of Sind, PakistanShahnaz H Ibrahim
Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan
Dev Med Child Neurol 55:357-63. 2013..Our aim was to determine the prevalence of early childhood (0-5 year) disability in Sind, a rural area of Pakistan...
- Spinal muscular atrophy: clinical spectrum and genetic mutations in Pakistani childrenShahnaz Ibrahim
Department of Pediatrics and Child Health, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan
Neurol India 60:294-8. 2012..The aim of this study is to investigate the clinical characteristics and genetics of spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) in children who presented to Aga Khan University, Karachi...
- Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis: clinical and demographic characteristicsArshad Rafique
Department of Pediatrics and Child Health, The Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi
J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 24:557-60. 2014..To determine the clinical and demographic characteristics of children diagnosed with Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE)...
- Early recovery in post Varicella transverse myelitisPrem Chand
Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, The Aga Khan University, Karachi
J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 24:S107-8. 2014..In this case complete recovery occurred in 2 weeks of treatment. This report emphasizes the need for Varicella zoster vaccine to prevent not only acute Varicella, but also its rare postinfectious neurologic sequelae. ..