Affiliation: Urology Department-UCSF -Assiut University
Research fellowship from Ministry of Research and Higher Education (2005-2007)
-DAAD Scholarship, 2009
- SIU Fellowship, 2010
Evaluation and treatment of erectile dysfunction in the aging male: a mini-review.Albersen M, Orabi H, Lue TF..Gerontology. 2012;58(1):3-14. Epub 2011 Sep 7
- Association of lower urinary tract symptoms and erectile dysfunction: pathophysiological aspects and implications for clinical management.
Orabi H, Albersen M, Lue TF.Int J Impot Res. 2011 May-Jun;23(3):99-108
- Immediate and delayed intracavernous (ic) injection of adipose-derived stromal vascular fraction (svf) enhance recovery of erectile function in cavernous nerve (cn) injured rats. Xuefeng Qiu, Thomas M. Fandel, Ludovic Ferretti, Maarten Albersen, Haiyang Zhang, Hazem Orabi, Guiting Lin, Ching-Shwun Lin, Tania Schroeder, Tom F. Lue The Journal of Urology, Volume 187, Issue 4, Supplement, April 2012, Pages e409-e410.
- Scaffoldless Tissue Engineering of Stem Cell Derived Cavernous Tissue for Treatment of Erectile Function. Orabi H, Lin G, Ferretti L, Lin CS, Lue TF. J Sex Med. 2012 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print]
- Tissue Engineered Tubularized Urethra for Surgical Reconstruction: A Pre-Clinical Study. Hazem Orabi, Tamer Aboushwareb, James J Yoo , Anthony Atala. accepted for European Urology
- Novel in vitro three dimensional scaffoldless model of cavernous tissue for study of diabetic erectile dysfunction. Hazem Orabi, Tom Lue. Submitted for Journal of Urology