RICHARD LEE NUCCITELLI
- Imaging the electric field associated with mouse and human skin woundsRichard Nuccitelli
BioElectroMed Corporation, 849 Mitten Rd, Ste 105, Burlingame, CA 94010, USA
Wound Repair Regen 16:432-41. 2008....
- Nanoelectroablation of human pancreatic carcinoma in a murine xenograft model without recurrenceRichard Nuccitelli
BioElectroMed Corp, Burlingame, CA 94010, USA
Int J Cancer 132:1933-9. 2013..In the 17 untreated controls, the tumor grew so large that we had to sacrifice all of them within 4 months...
- Non-thermal nanoelectroablation of UV-induced murine melanomas stimulates an immune responseRichard Nuccitelli
BioElectroMed Corp, Burlingame, CA, USA
Pigment Cell Melanoma Res 25:618-29. 2012..This is supported by the presence of CD4(+) -T cells within treated tumors as well as within untreated tumors located in mice with other melanomas that had been treated with nanoelectroablation at least 19 days earlier...
- Nanoelectroablation therapy for murine basal cell carcinomaRichard Nuccitelli
BioElectroMed Corp, 849 Mitten Rd, Suite 104, Burlingame, CA 94010, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 424:446-50. 2012..Nanoelectroablation is effective in triggering apoptosis and remission of radiation-induced BCCs with a single 6 min-long treatment of 2700 pulses...
- The electric field near human skin wounds declines with age and provides a noninvasive indicator of wound healingRichard Nuccitelli
BioElectroMed Corp, Burlingame, California 94010, USA
Wound Repair Regen 19:645-55. 2011..The rate of wound healing is slightly greater when wounds are kept moist as expected, but we could find no correlation between the amplitude of the electric field and the rate of wound healing...
- Optimized nanosecond pulsed electric field therapy can cause murine malignant melanomas to self-destruct with a single treatmentRichard Nuccitelli
BioElectroMed Corp, 849 Mitten Rd, Suite 105, Burlingame, CA 94010, USA
Int J Cancer 127:1727-36. 2010..We also demonstrate that the effects of nsPEF therapy are highly localized to only cells located between electrodes and results in very little scarring of the nsPEF-treated skin...
- Applying nanosecond pulse electric fields to treat skin cancerRICHARD LEE NUCCITELLI; Fiscal Year: 2010..This promises to become a scar-free therapy that could replace surgery and improve the quality of life for hundreds of thousands of dermatology patients treated for skin cancer each year. ..