Roger M Lane
Affiliation: Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Lipid homeostasis and apolipoprotein E in the development and progression of Alzheimer's diseaseRoger M Lane
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ, USA
J Lipid Res 46:949-68. 2005..This review examines the current evidence for diet, lipid homeostasis, and apoE in the pathogenesis of AD. Effects on the cholinergic system and response to cholinesterase inhibitors by APOE allele carrier status are discussed briefly...
- Emerging hypotheses regarding the influences of butyrylcholinesterase-K variant, APOE epsilon 4, and hyperhomocysteinemia in neurodegenerative dementiasRoger M Lane
Novartis Neuroscience, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, 59 Route 10, East Hanover, NJ 07936 1080, USA
Med Hypotheses 73:230-50. 2009....
- Acetylcholinesterase and its inhibition in Alzheimer diseaseRoger M Lane
Novartis Neuroscience, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp, East Hanover, NJ 07936 1080, USA
Clin Neuropharmacol 27:141-9. 2004..If such differences between ChE-Is are shown to have clinical correlates, this may prompt reconsideration of the rationale and expectations of some agents in the long-term management of AD...
- Targeting acetylcholinesterase and butyrylcholinesterase in dementiaRoger M Lane
Novartis Neuroscience, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, NJ, USA
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 9:101-24. 2006....
- Rivastigmine in dementia associated with Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease: similarities and differencesMurat Emre
Department of Neurology, Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
J Alzheimers Dis 11:509-19. 2007..In both populations, hallucinations may identify patients who are likely to be more treatment-responsive...