Affiliation: Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- High-resolution chemical dissection of a model eukaryote reveals targets, pathways and gene functionsDominic Hoepfner
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Novartis Campus, CH 4056 Basel, Switzerland Electronic address
Microbiol Res 169:107-20. 2014..This comprehensive resource of cellular responses enables the expansion of our understanding of eukaryotic pathway biology. ..
- An integrated approach for identification and target validation of antifungal compounds active against Erg11pDominic Hoepfner
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Novartis Campus, Basel, Switzerland
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 56:4233-40. 2012..Thus, we have identified non-azole Erg11p inhibitors, using a systematic approach for ligand and target characterization...
- Selective and specific inhibition of the plasmodium falciparum lysyl-tRNA synthetase by the fungal secondary metabolite cladosporinDominic Hoepfner
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Novartis Pharma AG, Forum 1 Novartis Campus, Basel, Switzerland
Cell Host Microbe 11:654-63. 2012..Our data indicate that lysyl-tRNA synthetase is an attractive, druggable, antimalarial target that can be selectively inhibited...
- Evidence for a Functionally Relevant Rocaglamide Binding Site on the eIF4A-RNA ComplexHeather Sadlish
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Novartis Campus, CH 4056 Basel, Switzerland
ACS Chem Biol 8:1519-27. 2013..Finally, these data confirm the value of the rocaglamide scaffold for exploring the impact of translational modulation on disease. ..
- MHO1, an evolutionarily conserved gene, is synthetic lethal with PLC1; Mho1p has a role in invasive growthIvan D Schlatter
Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Basel, Switzerland
PLoS ONE 7:e32501. 2012..Moreover, a role for Memo in cell motility/invasion appears to be conserved across species...
- Reorientation of mispositioned spindles in short astral microtubule mutant spc72Delta is dependent on spindle pole body outer plaque and Kar3 motor proteinDominic Hoepfner
Lehrstuhl für Angewandte Mikrobiologie, Biozentrum, Universitat Basel, CH 4056 Basel, Switzerland
Mol Biol Cell 13:1366-80. 2002..In addition, our data exclude involvement of Spc72 in spindle formation and elongation functions...