Affiliation: Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Heregulins implicated in cellular functions other than receptor activationMadlaina Breuleux
Novartis Pharma AG, Klybeckstrasse 125, WKL 125 12 59, 4002 Basel, Switzerland
Mol Cancer Res 4:27-37. 2006....
- Role of heregulin in human cancerM Breuleux
Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research NIBR, Oncology, WKL 125 12 59, Klybeckstrasse 141, 4002, Basel, Switzerland
Cell Mol Life Sci 64:2358-77. 2007..Disruption of the physiological balance between HRG ligands and their ErbB receptors is implicated in the formation of a variety of human cancers. The general mechanisms involved in HRG-induced tumorigenesis is discussed...
- Optimal targeting of the mTORC1 kinase in human cancerHeidi A Lane
Basilea Pharmaceutica International AG, Basel, Switzerland
Curr Opin Cell Biol 21:219-29. 2009..Emphasis is given where possible to mTORC1 drug development decisions based on full clinical publications...
- Increased AKT S473 phosphorylation after mTORC1 inhibition is rictor dependent and does not predict tumor cell response to PI3K/mTOR inhibitionMadlaina Breuleux
Novartis Pharma AG, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Oncology, Basel, Switzerland
Mol Cancer Ther 8:742-53. 2009..However, reduced cell viability could not be predicted from biochemical or cellular responses to mTORC1 inhibitors. These data could have implications for the clinical application of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/mTOR inhibitors...
- The Ret receptor tyrosine kinase pathway functionally interacts with the ERalpha pathway in breast cancerAnne Boulay
Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Basel, Switzerland
Cancer Res 68:3743-51. 2008..In summary, we showed that Ret is a novel proliferative pathway interacting with ER signaling in vitro. Expression of Ret in primary breast tumors suggests that Ret might be a novel therapeutic target in breast cancer...