Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Low risk of overt nephropathy after 24 yr of childhood-onset type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM) in NorwayTorild Skrivarhaug
Department of Pediatrics, Ulleval University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Pediatr Diabetes 7:239-46. 2006..To estimate the risk of diabetic nephropathy and associated risk factors in a nationwide cohort of childhood-onset type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM) and 19-30 yr of diabetes duration...
- Reliability and validity of the Norwegian child and parent versions of the DISABKIDS Chronic Generic Module (DCGM-37) and Diabetes-Specific Module (DSM-10)Dag Helge Frøisland
Research Center for Child and Youth Competence Development, Lillehammer University College, Lillehammer, Norway
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:19. 2012..The purpose of this study was to examine reliability and validity of the Norwegian versions of the DISABKIDS questionnaires in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes...
- Long-term mortality in a nationwide cohort of childhood-onset type 1 diabetic patients in NorwayT Skrivarhaug
Department of Pediatrics, Ulleval University Hospital, N 0407 Oslo, Norway
Diabetologia 49:298-305. 2006..We examined long-term total and cause-specific mortality in a nationwide, population-based Norwegian cohort of patients with childhood-onset type 1 diabetes...
- Low cumulative incidence of proliferative retinopathy in childhood-onset type 1 diabetes: a 24-year follow-up studyT Skrivarhaug
Department of Paediatrics, Ulleval University Hospital, N 0407, Oslo, Norway
Diabetologia 49:2281-90. 2006..We estimated cumulative incidence of proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR) and risk factors for developing diabetic retinopathy (DR) in childhood-onset type 1 diabetes...
- The STORK Groruddalen research programme: A population-based cohort study of gestational diabetes, physical activity, and obesity in pregnancy in a multiethnic population. Rationale, methods, study population, and participation ratesAnne K Jenum
Oslo Diabetes Research Centre, Oslo University Hospital, Aker, University of Oslo, Norway
Scand J Public Health 38:60-70. 2010....
- Sweets, snacking habits, and skipping meals in children and adolescents on intensive insulin treatmentN C Øverby
Department of Nutrition, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Pediatr Diabetes 9:393-400. 2008..To examine the association between skipping meals and snacking events and dietary and clinical characteristics in children and adolescents using modern insulin treatment...
- Science and art: in harmonyJill Hamilton
Division of Endocrinology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada, and Department of Paediatrics, Ulleval University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Pediatr Diabetes 7:336-40. 2006